will i always love harry........or....???

CH.1:morning at me and harrys house

"hey baby how did you sleep?" harry ask me as i open my eyes.me and harry been dating for 2 years i love him so much its not even funny i cant got for 3 weeks with out harry ill go crazy.me and harry want to get marryed but we will know when its the perfect time harrys 24 and im 23 im not that young but anyways i never been this happy we live right next to all the others boys and my best friend shes in love with niall...i have to say he is cute but harry is everyting to me harry never cheated on me eather i love him."morning love" i say to him as he smiles at me and i just touch his curls as he gives me a kiss."what a wake up call" i tell harry as he just gets up."ill be down stairs baby ok?" he tells me as i smile big."ok" and i lay backwords."yeh lou wants to talk to me... for some reason..." he says as i smile at him."tell louis that i said good morning" i say nas harry nods his head and leaves the room.i turn to my phone and i got two textes."hey cateria how are you and harry" "cat answer me!" it was both from jasani i laugh alittle and text back."were good how are you and niall;)" i text to her. "were fine and i was wondering.... lets all even the other boys all go to the beach today" jasani texts as i smile again."sure" i tell her as i grab my phone and run down the stairs."harry wanna go to the beach today?" i ask him as he sits down on the couch."love, im hungry" harry says as i hear his stomich grawl."ok love ill make you some food ok" i tell him after i kiss his cheek and he kiss mine back.i get out the bread,eggs,and bacon and start to cook away. i feel heavey breathing on my shoulders."can i help" harry says kissing my neck as im wide wake now."mmm...yeh love" i tell him as he steals the pan out of my hand."harry! i was gonna make the eggs!" i yell at him as he laughs."come on baby i always make the bacon" harry says as i look confused."no you dont you make the TOAST" i say to harry as we both laugh and i let him make the bacon.

(1 hour later....)

me and harry are done eatting and im just on the couch leaning again him."im soo full" i tell harry as he just smiles."not funny hazzay bear!" harry stops laughing and then i start to laugh."so what was you trying to tell me about an hour ago when you was comming down stairs?" harry ask as i turn around to look in his one direction;)."oh yeh you wanna go to the beach unless your tired" i say to him as he touches me black silky hair."what do you want...do you want to go?" harry says as i roll my eyes..."i asked you first" i say to him as i pinch his nose softly. "that would be nice but do you want to go?" harry ask me as i smile at him."yeh" i say sitting up."alright whos comming?" harry ask me as i think for a second."hmm.....louis,niall,zayn,liam,elanour,jasani,me,and you" i say as harry looks away after i said liam because i dated him for 1 year before he cheated on me and i left him..harry never did that to me thats why i love him more but.....liam is still not over me...it bugs harry and when harry is upset...then you should back way but me...i can calm down harry."alright ill call the boys up...you can call the girls and make sure umm...the time.....maybe 1;00 be at the beach or something" harry tells me as we both get off the couch."alright ill call the girls up" i tell harry as he turns around to me "and cateria dont forget the volley ball" harry tells me,smirks,and then went up the stairs."i wont..." i say in my head as i call jasani first ans then elanour after."were going to the beach today....ya" i say as i just smile.