⁛❀⋆͙̈𓂀︎𓂀︎ Revenge𓂀︎𓂀︎⋆͙̈❀⁛

Author's pov

There were some doctors, some police officers and some photographers in her room, who were examining every little thing in the room, yeonjun was very surprised by what happen the last night because he did not even have the slightest idea that someone was in the house last night maybe because he is in deep sleep.
Yeonjun comes near y/n and said

Yeonjun- don't you think noona that this mafia is very cowardly, see how he hiding from government even he hides his identity.

Lisa hears yeonjun words . She comes near him while grabbing some paper in her hands to give them to y/n , then she said......

Lisa-No, you are thinking wrong, he is not afraid of anyone, he is only playing with us, he is challenging us again and again.

They both look at y/n. She was still looking at the wall while kepting a emotionless expression on her face and folding her arms on her chest.

Then a doctor come while Removing his gloves and grabbing some paper from the couch, which was near the bed. He look at the paper then frown and said .

Doctor- miss. Choi we try our best but my team couldn't find any clue about him. He so clever , he didn't leave a single prove so that we can trace him.

Lisa- what are you saying doctor not even a single prove?!

Lisa asked while looking at him in shocked and disbelieved . .

Doctor-no I am so sorry miss we couldn't.

Doctor said in a low voice while looking down at floor .

Y/n sigh and slowly comes near doctor while maintaining a official distance.
.
Y/n - its....its alright Dr.min . You may leave now .

Doctor look at her and said.

Doctor-ok miss Choi call us if you need us again.

With that Dr. Min and his team left the room while bowing a y/n one by one .

The police officers and the news reporters also left the house.

Now only yeonjun, y/n and Lisa were in the house.

Somewhere ?!

Author's pov

.
....

A Man in all black suit. Resting his head on the chair and crossing his legs and tapping his index finger on the table . He is watching the news and a evil smirk kept on his face.

Reporter in the news..

The most famous and beautiful detective choi y/n is continuously getting failures in her new case of the biggest underworld mafia .Will she be able to catch that mafia or will this case remain a stain on her career, stay with us to know.
The news reporter xyz from channel xxx thanks have a nice day

A man comes on the door and knock..

??-sir may I come in ? .

The man look at the owner of the voice and then hummed in his deep husky voice

??- hmm....Come in.

The man enter the room and stand opposite the table of the office . And shutters..

??-s...s..Sir we do the work that you told us to do.

??- hmm....Good you may leave now. Get your payment from my p.a. and wait for the next order okay.....

.
.
The man said in his deep husky voice . While kept looking outside the big window of his office , his back is facing the other man .

The other man look down at floor and said

??-o....Okay sir thanks.....

With that the man left the room. The man on the chair turns his chair at his computer screen which has a wallpaper of y/n's picture.. he again smirk and lick his lower lip , then said

""I will take my revenge babygirl""

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

Hey readers so this is the 3rd chapter of the story know this is a short chapter .Sorry for this

I hope you like it plz vote , comment and share also

And also
Sorry for grammatical and spelling mistakes
Bye take care everyone .......
Thanks ......

-Author