❀⋆͙̈𓂀︎❅Again meet him❅𓁹︎⋆͙̈࿐

Y/n'pov
At home 8:00 am morning

I wake up in the morning. My head was aching so badly because I slept so late last night. I open my eyes first my view was blurry , then I rub my eyes . I got up from the bed lazily and starts walking towards bathroom.

After shower I change into a black loose t -shirt and a pair of jeans....

Today I take leave because I am so tired. I heading towards kitchen and saw yeonjun was making breakfast. I wondered when did he come back. A smile appears  on my face . He has full focus on the pan, he looking so cute .
I come closer to him and back hug him . He didn't flinch because he knew who was that.He smile and spoke.

Yeonjun- good morning my beautiful sister

I broke the hug and said with wide smile
Y/n- I smell something is wrong. Do you want anything from me huh?!.
Yeonjun shyly look down and then spoke.

Yeonjun- I want you to meet my girlfriend.

He said while looking down and then place the plate of breakfast in front of me .I took the sandwich with both of my hands and starts eating while ignoring him like I cannot hear him .
I want to tease him a little .
Yeonjun- soo...*he said while clearing his throat * whats your opinion nonna.

I stop eating and look at him with a confusing expression then I spoke while chewing my sandwich.

Y/n -sorry did you said something ?

He wide his eyes in annoyance and then whined .

Yeonjun- yahh!!! Nonna.

Looking at his annoyed expression I brusted out in laughing .

Yeonjun- wait I will tell...

With that he starts walking towards me . I stand from my seat and starts running.

Yeonjun- wait miss detective I will catch .

He said while chasing me.

Y/n- okay... Mr. Lover catch me if you can .

I said while showing my tongue.
.
.
We both enter the living room. He grabs a cusion from couch and throw it towards me. After that I also do the same. We both starts playing like we do when we were children. I am really missing these moments with him. After some time 
We both get tired and sat on the couch while painting heavily . Then yeonjun spoke
.
.
Yeonjun- so will you meet her nonna.
.

I smile and spoke .

Y/n- ofcourse...

Yeonjun face light up . He come near me then grabs my waist and lifted me up and starts circling . My eyes wide at his action and I spoke .

Y/n- yah!!! Yeonjun put me down.

I yell at him. He stops and put me down and again hug me and spoke ...

Yeonjun- thanku thanku so much nonna, you don't know how much you have done me a favour.
.
He said with a wide smile . I am also wanted to meet that girl whom my brother liked that much . I chuckled at his reaction. Then I spoke.
.
.