New life

Naomi POV
I woke up in an unidentified area.
"hello?" i said weakly.
Nothing but silence filled the air. I couldn't remember anything that had happened.
I'm just confused on why I'm tied up in a dark area. I started hyperventilating. I knew a anxiety attack was coming on.
"Help! Someone. Anyone! Please." I said breaking down.
"Stop crying sweetheart." I heard.
"Who is that? Jay? Is that you? This isn't funny." I said with tears still running down my face.
"why are you talking about him?! see. i told you. hes getting in the way. our love is too strong. but it could be stronger without him in the picture." I heard follow by a manic laugh.
"who are you?" I said sobbing.
"its your only love. its sukky. its junggi." He said with a soft voice.
"Jung-Suk. I have a restraining order against you. stay away please." I said crying even harder.
A light flashed and i shut my eyes. As i opened them, i saw a red faced Jung-Suk frowning.
"baby. you know i own the goddamn police. all they want is goddamn money." he said brushing his hair back with his fingers.
"please. j-just let me go. p-please." i said with my head down.
"Sorry sweetie. i can't do that though. you'll be staying in this room until you come to your senses. ill be here with you from time to time. it depends on my work schedule." he said.
"at least untie me? please?" i said.
"sorry my love. i cannot untie you." He said as i pushed my head up and sobbed.
"Enough with the sobbing. I've heard enough. I've done it enough. you hurt me. not the other way around. i loved you when your parents never did. yet you still broke me. but! its okay my love. our love is still there. i know it." He said while caressing my face.
"No! You hurt me when you cheated on me. you betrayed me. i sob too many times thinking about it. I'm going through THERAPY because of YOU. You did this to me. I HAVE TO LIVE WITH THIS. IM DEPRESSED JUNG-SUK. that love has been gone." I spat to him.
He slapped me. He slapped me really hard.
"Never. EVER pull that shit again. You have NO IDEA WHAT I GO THROUGH EVERY. SINGLE. DAMN. DAY." He argued.
"maybe you're the one who needs help." I said.
He slapped me again.
"Stop being a fucking asshole. shut the fuck up and just obey me. ITS NOT THAT FUCKING HARD NAOMI. JESUS CHRIST. i hate seeing you cry like that. i hate hitting you. but, if you're not gonna listen, this is what happens." He said wiping my tears.
"If you hated seeing me cry then maybe you wouldn't have DONE THE STUPUD ASS SHIT YOU DID. IM PARANOID BECAUSE OF YOUR ASS. YOU NEED HELP. LET ME GO." I said screaming.
"YOURE BEING A FUCKING ASSHOLE RIGHT NOW NAOMI. STOP AND CHILL THE FUCK OUT JESUS CHRIST MAN." He screamed back.
"MABYE I WOULDNT BE A FUCKING ASSHOLE IF YOU WOULD JUST LET ME FUCKING GO. YOU WOULDNT HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME CRYING, O-OR SCREAMING." I yelled.
He slapped me harder then the last times.
"ENOUGH NAOMI. IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT." He said.
I was sobbing at this point. Not because of the slap, but because i was so angry. I had way too much adrenaline flowing through my system that i didn't care about the slap.
"you are a fucking psychopath." I said.
"no. i just love you and knows whats best for you." He said.
"Leave me alone now you psychotic piece of shit." I spat.
"god i fucking love you naomi. i know you love me too but you just won't say it." He said laughing while walking away.
After i heard the door shut i started sobbing hard. I was thinking about what happened to jay, i was thinking about my little sister, just anyone i wanted to see. I'm alone and can't do shit. I'm tied up in a cold ass fucking basement.
An hour later Jung-Suk came back with food and a washcloth. I was sitting there with dry tears on my cheeks and i felt crust in the corner of my eye.
"Hey baby." He said pulling up a stool.
"dont call me that." I told him.
"So, you're still mad?" He asked with a frown.
"oh yeah no! im very happy you kidnapped me and beat the living shit out of my best friend! yeah im so not mad." I said sarcastically.
He glared at me.
"Stop getting smart. enough." He said ringing the cloth out.
He started rubbing my eyes and cheeks clearing away the crustiness.
After he was done, he began trying to feed me.
"Cooperate." He said.
I shook my head now and he threw the bowl on the stool he was sitting on.
"just so we are clear. no matter how much you disobey, don't listen, refuse, you're never leaving my sight. ever. i'm never letting you leave my sight again." Jong-Suk said.

at that I rolled my eyes.

"drop the goddamn attitude naomi." He said glaring.

I sat there silent and he nodded with a chuckle.

I gave on and let him feed me and memories flooded in my head of the times he used to feed me, clean my face whenever I had some crust or something on my face, or when I was crying.

I started tearing up remembering those times.

"what's the matter now?" He asked with a sigh.

"why'd you do it. we were in such a beautiful place. why." I said in a dead tone.

He looked at me with hurt in his eyes and he sighed.

"I was stressed out. During that time, I never told you but I was overworking, drinking, smoking, and just overall doing things that are out of character. But one day I decided that I wanted to go out for once instead of being at the office passed out. So, my friends and I went out to a club. We talked, had fun, laughed, and drank. Eventually as my friends started to leave to go back to their families and stuff, I wanted to stay and have more fun since that was the most fun I've had in a while. A girl walked up and we had a very nice conversation and I should've left it at that. But I did not. We both started being very touchy and flirty. If I'm being honest, I wasn't thinking about you or the things that would happen after all at all. I was just in the moment. So we caught a cab and we drove to my apartment-"

"that we shared at the time." I added cutting him off.

He looked down and shook his head yes.

"It all just happened so fast. But then in the morning I had a reality check when you stormed in after finding her heels at the front door. When I woke up I instantly thought of you and felt horrible." He said looking up at me.

"You're sick. Just FUCKING SICK." I said moving my chair throwing a fit.

He instantly put his head back down and rubbed his hands together.

"I want to LEAVE. LET ME LEAVE. YOU- YOU COULD'VE FUCKING TOLD ME. ALL YOU HAD TO FUCKING SAY WAS "hey naomi I don't feel like myself." OR "hey nao can we have a bit of space I just feel stressed and its a bit overwhelming for me." BUT NO. YOU HAD TO RUIN AND DESTROY A HAPPY RELATIONSHIP. AND THEN AFTER THE FACT YOU DECIDED TO TAKE THAT ANGER AND GUILT OUT ON ME AND THE PEOPLE AROUND ME. YOU'RE FUCKING WEIRD AND I WANT TO LEAVE." I yelled but he just got up and made his way to the door.

"LEE JONG FUCKING SUK. IF YOU LEAVE THIS ROOM WITHOUT UNTIEING ME IM GOING TO END MY FUCKING LIFE." I threatened and he looked at me with anger.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW NAOMI. YOU'RE GONNA SAY THAT DUMBASS SHIT?" He said.

"I DON'T WANNA FUCKING BE HERE. I'M BEING KEPT AGAINST MY OWN WILL. SO YES. IF I DON'T LEAVE IN THE NEXT 10 MINUTES IM KILLING MYSELF. THAT'S MY LAST FUCKING OPTION AT THIS POINT CAUSE WHAT THE FUCK?" I said shrugging.

"and you call me psychotic. shut the fuck up you're making my head hurt." He said walking toward the door.

"FUCK YOU JUNG SUK. FUCK. YOU." I said.

He didn't react. He just left. After he left I left out a scream of frustration. I kept letting them out.