Fighting with Nichkhun!

The sun was shining very brightly,you fluttered your eyes open, and you realised that Nichkhun was laying on his back,spread out.with you on him your arms wrapped around him, your legs wrapped around his legs and, your head on his chest.

"why am I laying like this?" you whispered

You looked at Nichkhun and noticed how cute he looked.

You kissed his lips and at a matter of seconds he woke up.

"Why are you laying on me?" He asked in

A sleepy voice.
"I don't know.I woke up like this."
(I woke up like this~~~srry)

"Momm-"she stopped talking at the sight of you on Nichkhun.

"Why are you on daddy?"she said with wide eyes.

"I woke up this way!"you said frustrated.

"But anyway what do you want?"Nichkhun said looking at her.

"Food."She said crossing her arms

"Ok... ask your mom not me."

"Shut up Nichkhun."you said slapping his chest.

"Why am I still on you?"you said confused,you rolled off him to your side of the bed.

"What do you want to eat."you asked

"Spam, bacon and, eggs."she said in a baby voice.

"Jija two kinds of meats?" "Ne."she said nodding her head.you got out of bed and went to the kitchen,

Nichkhun pov.
I was still in the room with Nina when she asked,"Can we go to the park later?"

"Uhhh...." I said teasing

"Please daddy!!"she said shaking my arm."Ok ok ok ok okay hajima that hurts.your so aggressive just like your mom!!"Nichkhun yelled/said.

"Jabsonghaminda."

No one's pov.
You walked in the kitchen and saw all the dishes piled."aw he'll no NICHKHUN!!!!"

you yelled but no one awnsered.you know how much Nichkhun hated doing dishes but...O well.

"NICHKHUN..........!!!! NICHKHUN BUCK HORVEJKUL!!!!"(nichkhuns full name)and you also knew he "HATED" being called by his whole name but you didn't care. You were so pissed off at how many dishes were in the sink.

He finally managed to come down stairs."JESSICA LEE HORVEJKUL WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!???!!!!" He yelled at you.

"WHAT I WANT........IS FOR YOU TO DO THESE DAMN DISHES!!!!" You yelled back with your arms crossed.

"No!!" "What do you mean 'no' "

"You heard me I said No!"he said while walking up stairs.

"I HATE YOU STUPID!!!" You yelled

"YOU TO!!" He yelled back.

You stumped upstairs to your room to get your clothes for the day.

When you got up stairs to your room, you saw Nichkhun, blocking your closet were your clothes were.you walked in front of him and crossed your arms."Move!!" You demanded

"Ani!" "Wae!" "Because" "I HATE YOU I HOPE YOU DIE!!!!" you said in English. So Nina wouldn't understand you.she grew up knowing Thai language,because her dad his thai.

"WELL ITS NICE TO KNOW THAT THE WOMAN I LOVE HATES ME AND WANTS ME TO DIE!!!! Yeah I love you to!!!!"He yelled/cried.

"Oh my gosh Nichkhun I-"You tried to hug him,but he rejected you and walked away.

You sat on your bed and cried.

20 minutes of crying later
You got up and went to your closet
To get your clothes.you got a white pair of high waisted skinny pants,a pink (lol apink) a gold necklace and,white vans(sorry if I did not spell it right.)

You grabbed your phone,purse and, keys. You walked out of the room and went down stairs. You saw Nichkhun laying on the couch sleeping.you out the door and

Got7 (got7 ok ok I'll stop)in your blue Lamborghini.you drove to your best friends house. Minzy.from 2ne1.

You parked ,got out and knocked on her door.after 4 knocks she she opened the door

"Hey what's wrong why so bummed?" She asked concerned.

"Nichkhun and I ha an argument ."you said as tears fell down your cheeks.

"WHAT YOU GUYS DONT EVEN ARGUE!!!"she said with wide eyes.

"I know."you said hanging your head.

"Come in you can tell me about it."
You walked in and saw the rest of 2ne1

"Hey Jessica what's wrong?"cl bomb and dara said at the same time

"I will tell you all about."

You sat down, on the floor were everyone else was sitting.

"And that's why I came here." You said as you told them the whole story.

"Ohh...... I'm so sorry."

"Yeah well I got to go before Nina starts to worry."you said while getting up.

"Bye good luck with making up with Nichkhun."

"Thanks bye."you said walking out the door.

4:58Pm
When you arrived at home you saw there was a note on the door and it read:dear Jessica I know you probably won't get this because of our nosey ass neighbors.I am at Jyp entertainment with Nina so don't worry we will be back later.xo xo (ha ha exo) I love you, Nina loves you ,2pm loves you, everyone loves you.

Your love Nichkhn,

"Ok"You said when you were about to open the door.someone behind you grabbed your waist,it was..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bam Bam got7 "oh my gawd bam bam you scared the shit out of me."
You said putting your had on your heart in relief.

"I'm sorry Noona."he said removing his hands from your waist.

"Why are you speaking korean?"

"Because you can't speak Thai."

"Yes I can."

"No you can't say some thing in thai."

"Ok listen Chan rak ter bam bam."

"(gulp)well I guess you can speak Thai great job."he clapped for you.

"Khaawp khun kha"(thank you)you said while bowing.

"Yindi txnrap khun."(your welcome)

"Well I have to go bye noona."

"Bye oppa." You said while waving.you might be wondering why did I call him oppa if he called me Noona. well its because we have the same b-day and were the same age.make since?

You walked your house and closed the door behind you.

30minutes later.
Nina and Nichkhun walked in the doorway.while you were flipping through channels.

"MOMMY MOMMY I HAD FUN WITH DADDY,TAECYEON AND JUN.K WE WENT TO THE PARK,GO CART RIDING,AND SWIMMING AND WE ATE OLIVE GARDEN!!!!she said jumping up and down.

"You did high five I'm glad you had fun!!!"

"Me to well, I have to go tinkle I will be right back."

She ran up stairs and you and Nichkhun stood there in silence,until he managed to say something,

"Look I'm sor-"he said before You cut
him off.

"Ani it should be me the one who says sorry I'm sorry."

"Did you mean it when you said you hated me and wanted me to die?"

"Ani I love you and want you to live."

"I love you to."he said and hugged you tightly,he pulled away and kissed you very passionately.

"YAY MOMMY AND DADDY MADE UP!!!" Nina yelled happy.