drama in the house!

You pretty much knew everything about got7, so you got bored and went back down stairs.

You saw your brother Wooyoung and Nichkhun wrestling.

You smiled,you walked down stairs and sat on the couch and watched asc.

TV POV
"Um.. Nichkhun said he was the visual in the group maybe that's why."Jr.said.

"So these are all fan sent?"Kevin asked

(Fast forward to a hangout)

"Can you do the spits,can you do the spits?" Eric asked.

"Ne." Jb responed

Jb does the splits.

"Wooaahhh!!!"they all screamed.

(End of hangout)
"Bye I love you man." Bam Bam said in English.

(Fast forward end of show)

"I am bored as fuck!!"you groaned

"Nichkhun!!!"

"Ch'i.!!"

"Can we go out today?"

"Anything you want princess."

"Come on."you said "here I come."like five minutes later, nichkhun came down stairs holding Nina bridal style. "What are you doing?"

"Holding Nina, What does it look like?"

"Your holding Nina."

"Ok"he said and put her Down.

"Were do you want to go?"he asked

"Uhhh....to an amusement park."

"Ok"he said

"Go get ready." He exclaimed.

"Ok ok ok."you replied and ran up stairs.
You thought it would be cute if you and Nichkhun wore your couple outfits.the camo ones that said aye she's mine and aye he's mine.

You put your outfit on with your hat, and put the phone case on your phone.you went down stairs and walked towards Nichkhun.

"You look cute."he said and pinched your cheeks.

"Gomawa."you said cutely. "Your turn you pushed him to the steps.

5 minutes later

"Wow that was fast and you look...HOT!!" You said with wide eyes.he smirked and walked toward you,and wrapped his hand around your shoulder.

"Oh! Wait I almost forgot."you ran to the kitchen to find Jun.k.

"Jun.k oppa and Wooyoung can you please watch Nina while Nichkhun and I go out today."

"Sure thing Noona."Wooyoung said

"Yeah,we got your back."Jun.k smiled.

"Oh! I just thought of something ,you are to young to be married and have a kid. you are only 19 and how old is Nichkhun?"he asked pretending not to know.

"21 and it's only two years apart."

"And I'm 21 and Wooyoung is 18 and he doesn't have a girlfriend.I don't even have a girlfriend.he protested.
"Listen,I have to go Annyeong I love you both."you kissed them on there cheeks.

"We love you to bye." The waved

You went back to the living room were Nichkhun was."ready?" He asked "ch'i."
You replied.he put his hand on Your shoulder again.you both decided to walk.