Chapter 2 Sleepover

Nichkhun looked at Nina and smiled.

"So now what?"You said with your hand on his waist.

"We make out?"Nichkhun said shrugging his shoulders.

You punched his chest as hard as you could.

"Ewwww daddy."Nina said.

"Owww!!!!!!!"he yelled.

"Babe that hurted."he said wheezing

"Well,think before you say stupid shit like that in front of nina."you rolled your eyes and walked to your room.

"I was joking" he yelled up the steps,staring at your butt as you walked up the steps.

Once you were up stairs in your room you kik chatted them all Minzy,bomb,cl,dara,horyn,dasom,Soyo and,bora and everyone one from 4minute (from 2ne1 and sistar,sorry if I didn't spell them wrong I never really spelled there names to actually know how to spell them.)

J-Jessica
C-cl
H-horyn
M-minzy
And you know the rest.

J-hey
HyunA-하지만
J-hyuna English
HA-sorry
Horyn-hey GIRRLLLSSSSS!!!!
C-hey
J-do you guys want to come have a sleepover or something.

B-for sure wht time.
J-now
Everyone-ok see you soon.
J-bye

Everyone left and you did also.you put your phone down and went down stairs.

You went in the kitchen were Nichkhun was.

"Hey Nichkhun."you put our hand on his shoulder,tilting your head a little.

"Mmhhm."he said while turning around.

"I am having a sleep over with the girls so can you like,have a guys night out with there husbands please."you said while doing ageyo.

"Fine, what about Nina." He said leaning on the counter.

*ding....dong* the door bell rang.

You went to go get it.you opened it and it was.........2ne1,sistar and,4minute.

"Hey."you said hugging all of them.not at the same time.

"Bye Nichkhun."you said waving. with your other hand in your back butt pocket.

"You better be lucky your sexy!"

"Awwwwwwww!!!!!!"the girls said.

"Ok ok ok out!!"you pushed him out with the other guys,and slammed the door in his face.

Nina came down stairs and said,"Mommy I'm hungry."

"Uuuggghhhh!!!!"you groaned in frustration.the girls looked at Nina in confusion and with wide eyes.

"What."

"Oh my gosh you have a baby and didn't tell me!!!!!"dara yelled she loves baby's.

''I thought you knew I had her."

"Ani, I didnt."

"Oh.well.know you now."

"Aww!!! You are so cute!!!!how old are you!!??!!"she said while picking her up.

"Three."

"Omg you are cute I will make you something to eat."she held her hand.

The rest of us were sitting on the floor talking about our husbands,and other random things that came to mind.

But we all seemed to notice something... it was that.....................

Yay this chapter done comment and tell me what you thought about both chapters enjoy he rest of your night Annyeong saranghaminda

Jessie angles
        Your love jessica❤