Chapter 2

Andy -

I hear a car on the gravel driveway, I look out to see Mum and Dad opening their doors and coming out. I go and open the door for them. When I see Dad I burst out laughing " you have a kitten on your head!"

I walk towards them, I open the boot, taking out some kitten food and a soft blanket then bring them inside. "What's with the kitten?"

"Um...... It's a present for you and Alice, for being so good these last few months, so here you go!" He hands the kitten to me, the kitten decides to climb up my shirt, claws digging into my shirt. "What's its name?"

" It didn't have a name so you kids can choose one that you think suits her."

"Ok, wait, hey! I'm not a child, I'm 17, nearly an adult!"
"We should name her Cecelia!" Alice exclaims, skipping out of the house and trying to scoop the kitten up, but can't as I'm too tall, I bend down so she can reach her. She scoops her up like she would a baby, cradling it in her arms.
" That name is a bit long, can we call her something shorter? How about.."
"Bella ! We can call her Bella!" Says Alice
"Ok, that sounds like a good name for her, I think it suits her."
"We will need to go back to the pet shop tomorrow to get a few more things for her so we can get a collar with her name engraved in it if you want"mum says
" yes! Of course " Alice says excitedly
Alice skips inside carrying Bella quietly singing " we are gonna be best friends, your gonna sleep on my bed tonight, your gonna sleep on my bed tonight, we're gonna be best friends forever!"
I chuckle at her, then turn to Dad, " are you sure this is a good idea, bringing a cat into the house, since we're, like werewolves?"
"It will be fine," Mum says
" we'll just need to keep an eye on her, make sure she doesn't escape or get frightened by us"
"Ok"