first day

Louise's pov

I woke up to see gene and tina in my room. What the hell? I thought, they notice me rising from under the covers and they look at me with worry and a little bit of fear in their eyes.

"What the hell are you doing in my room? How did you get in? I locked my door." Louise says while looking slightly upset by the lack of privacy. Tina started to make nervous sounds, like normal. Gene finally speaks up.

"Mom and Dad hired a new employee," Gene says awkwardly. Like I would care. I don't know why they're making such a big deal out of it. Louise thought crossing her arms and looking even more annoyed by the time she waisted.

"You didn't answer my question. How the hell did you get into my bedroom with the door locked?" Louise asks while getting out of bed. Louise stands inform of Tina and Gene waiting for an answer.

"I picked the lock, four ears." The Tall Blonde says while rolling his eyes. Louise now pissed looks him up and down than to her siblings.

"What the fuck are you doing in my house? Why the fuck are you picking my lock?" Louise looks to Tina and Gene, "Why did you let him and why were you just sitting in my room like creeps!?" Louise asks practically yelling. Gene walked out of the room while Tina tried to explain but Louise was so mad she didn't even try to understand Tina's grumbled words. Louise demands everyone to leave her room while she gets dressed. Louise wears a green dress, black converse, and her classic pink bunny ears. She walks out of her room to see Logan. What does this ass want? Louise thought while glaring at Logan.

"Why did you pick my lock?" Louise asks annoyed.

"Because I expected you to be awake but when I picked the lock you were asleep. I was tempted to steal your ears." Logan said while walking away.

"Glad you didn't," Louise says with a calm voice. "You remember what happened last time." Louise's eyes narrow to glare and Logan glares back. He walked her out of the house and they both enter the restaurant.

"Logan, baby, sweety, Why do you keep following me?" Louise asks while going to the booth Tina and Gene are sitting at.

Tina was working on her newest friend, but instead of writing her x Jimmy Jr., She was writing a boy's love. Jimmy Jr. X Zeke.

Gene was trying to make a song for the battle of the bands coming up soon. All he knew so far was the title.

"I work here Louise. Do you not remember yesterday? I vandalized' the restaurant and your Dad is making me work here for the summer." Logan said while bringing two burgers of the day to Teddy and Mort.

Louise looked to Logan them to her father, then to her mother, then to her siblings. Louise is so angry and stunned she walked out of the restaurant and goes to the wharf. Louise was so pissed she wanted to cry. She sat at the dock until she felt someone sit next to her. She looked over to see Mickey.

"Hey, kid. What's up? I rarely see you alone. It's always the three amigos." Mickey laughed, obviously talking about Gene and Tina.

"Yeah, I just needed alone time. My enemy, logan works at the restaurant. Now I don't even want to be home. I can't stand to even look at him. He picked my lock this morning. My so-called siblings' didn't even try and stop him. They just sat in my room." Louise says with anger rising in her throat just by the thought of what happened this morning. Mickey put his hand on her shoulder and looked out to the sea.

"I know what it feels like to work with people you don't like. I used to work with a lot of people I didn't like. Then I started robbing banks so you could try that?" Mickey suggested.

Louise giggled, "I might try that. Got any tips?" Louise asks taking her eyes off the see. Mickey takes his hand off her shoulder.

"As much as I would love to give you tips my break is over so I have to get back. You should get going, it's almost sunset." Mickey says while getting up and waving me goodbye.

I walk home to find Logan still there. He's sitting in a booth looking exhausted. Dad tells him how much of a great worker he is. He offers to drive him home but logan objects. He goes to the basement and gets his skateboard that the stored down there's so it would be out of the way. He comes back up and it was now just me and him in the restaurant.

"Hey piss baby, sorry for picking your lock," Logan says rolling his eyes and smirking.

"Hey, buttbrain, fuck you!" She says crossing her arms and walking away but is stopped in her tracks by Logan's response.

"Wouldn't you like to?" Logan says while riding off into the night. God, I hate that Fucking idiot!  Louise thought while she walked to her room. Everyone was already in bed except for Tina who was on the hamburger phone with Zeke. One day it's J-Ju next day it's Zeke. Louise said it to herself tempted to say it aloud but was too tired to start the argument.

2:46 am

Louise couldn't sleep so she lay in her bed looking at the ceiling. Replaying her and Logans last conversation. "Wouldn't you like to?" What the fuck was that!? Why did he say that!? Louise blushed and throws her pillow over her face.