Prologue

Warm winds blew across Skypher Mountain, the WindTribe elves were at work like usual, Queen Wayla sat on her cloud throne, admiring the giant chandelier hanging from the ceiling, the lights were as warm as the wind in summer, everything was peaceful in Skypher Mountain, or so they thought.

     "My Queen! The Teller of Stones has news!" The royal advisor yelled as he burst through the door, a tall, skinny woman following him. "What's wrong, Nancin?" The queen asked the Teller of Stones.

     "Queen Wayla, I was going over the stones in SkyTribe Cave, and I saw something in the stones." Nancin said, her eye was twitching, it never twitched unless something was wrong. "What did you see?" Queen Wayla asked, continuing the conversation.

     Nancin breathed in and out, sending a big gust of wind that swung the chandelier above, "The Stones said, 'Five children will be born, one to a Teller, one to a Queen, one to a Commoner, one to a Peasant, and one to a Rich.'" Nancin said, her brown eyes were twitching more.

     "What about these children?" Asked the Queen, her eyebrows were fixed in an interested stare. "Well, it said that these five children will go on a quest when they turn twelve, they will go on a quest, the quest to stop the Goblin King." Nancin said, her face still betrayed she knew something.

     "Anything else?" The Queen asked, it was more than obvious she knew something else,  "Well I-I I'm pregnant with a child, last night, Queen Esta visited me, she told me I would bare one of these five children." Nancin said, holding her hands over her stomach.

     "Very well, please take care of this child, as you know I have more history with the Goblin King then most." The Queen said, dismissing the Teller with a wave of her hand.

    As the Teller turned to walk, a scroll dropped from her dress pocket. The paper looked fresh, no cuts filled the page, "Advisor, hand me that scroll." Queen Wayla said, the advisor following her orders as quick as she said them.

     The WindTribe Queen opened the scroll to find a prophecy, freshly written. 'The Wind will turn into a Hurricane, The Nature will become ash, The Fire will become smoke, the Dark will become darker, unless the Evil King can be stopped.' It read, fear started overwhelming the Queen.

     Everything was finally peaceful between the tribes, no more war, no more accusations, nothing. She tossed the scroll in the fire, watching with satisfaction as it burned.

     "There will be peace, one way or another, no prophecy, no chosen kids. No chosen kids, no war." She muttered as the scroll finished burning.

~~~~~9 Months Later~~~~~

     "Congratulation Nancin! Its a baby girl!" The doctor said, handing the new mother her child, she was wrapped in light purple cloth, Nancin stared into her beautiful brown eyes and sighed.

     The baby babbled and held onto one of Nancin's fingers, "Hi, Nadia." She said, hugging her new daughter. A smile appearing on her face as she traced a finger over the newborns purple face markings.

     Nancin placed Nadia in her crib, they had just gotten home from the hospital, as the Teller sat down on her cloud couch a flash of white struck the side of her eye, "Hello Nancin." Said a voice from the corner of her cave-home.

     "Queen Esta? I did what you asked, I have given birth to a child, what next?" Nancin asked, not taking her eyes off the well lit wall.

     "You will raise her to the age of twelve, SkyTribe will take of the rest." Said the dead queen, another flash of white went off from the corner, and the queen was gone.

     Nancin side glanced to the sleeping shape in the crib, "What have we gotten ourselves into?" She whispered.