Bucciarati X Reader - Tired Nights

"See you tomorrow (Y/N)!"

(Y/N) gives a tired sigh as they walk out the door of the supermarket. They had recently finished an 8-10 shift with only a 30 minute break.

After cashiering all day (and dealing with some Karens), all (Y/N) wanted to do was go home.

And by home, they meant the gang's hideout.

(Y/N) sighed once more as they realized they made the dumb decision to walk to work, so that means they had to walk back.

It was about a fifteen minute walk, so it wasn't too bad, it was just boring because there was no one to talk to.

(Y/N) looked at their phone, feeling it vibrate in their hand.

It was a text from their boyfriend, Bucciarati.

Hey, are you heading home?

(Y/N) laughed a little, feeling happy that their boyfriend worried about them like this.

They texted back.

Yes, I'll be home in about fifteen minutes.

And with that, (Y/N) began the walk home.

———

"I'm home." (Y/N) spoke as they entered the house.

Narancia walked out of the kitchen.

"Hey (Y/N)! You're just in time for movie night!" He said.

(Y/N) laughed. "Glad I could make it! I wouldn't miss it for the world."

Narancia grabbed the gang's snacks and (Y/N) ran upstairs to get changed before joining the others.

(Y/N) walked into the room to see Fugo messing with the DVD player, Mista talking to his stand (Number 3 was bullying Number 5 again), Abbacchio drinking some wine, Narancia setting out the snacks, and Bucciarati carrying on a light conversation with Giorno.

Bucciarati happened to look up during the conversation and saw (Y/N).

He smiled. "You're just in time." He said.

"So I've been told." (Y/N) said, sitting down next to their boyfriend.

Bucciarati placed a kiss on their forehead. "I missed you." He said.

"I missed you too." (Y/N) replied. "I hate customer service."

Bucciarati placed his hand on (Y/N)'s. "At least you have the next few days off."

(Y/N) laid their head on Bucciarati's shoulder. "I guess you're right."

After messing with the DVD player, Fugo finally started the movie.

Tonight, the gang had decided to watch 'Frozen'. And of course, (Y/N) and Narancia had to sing 'For The First Time In Forever' together.

As the movie continued on, (Y/N) grew tired. I mean, who wouldn't be, they just worked for an entire day with almost no breaks.

Eventually, (Y/N) fell asleep just as Anna had reached Elsa's castle.

Bucciarati noticed this, and he gently leaned (Y/N)'s head onto his shoulder. He understood how tired they must've been.

It was around midnight when the movie ended, and everyone decided to go to bed after that.

Bucciarati carefully scooped (Y/N) into his arms and carried them upstairs to their shared room.

As he was walking up the stairs, Bucciarati could feel (Y/N) stirring in his arms.

"What time is it?" They asked, half asleep.

"It's almost midnight. You fell asleep during the movie, amore mio." Bucciarati replied.

(Y/N) looked up at him with tired eyes. "I'm sorry. I tried to stay awake."

Bucciarati kissed their forehead. "Don't worry about it. You had a long day, so it's only natural that you're tired." He said.

Bucciarati entered the bedroom and gently set (Y/N) down on the bed before going to get changed.

By the time he had come back, (Y/N) had already fallen asleep again.

Bucciarati smiled as he crawled into bed and pulled a blanket over himself and (Y/N).

He then laid down next to them, and (Y/N) instinctively cuddled up to Bucciarati's chest.

Bucciarati wrapped his arms around them in a protective manner.

"Sleep well (Y/N)"