Passione X Reader - The Rescue

⚠️TW⚠️
-Sexual Abuse
-Violence
-Blood
Reader-Chan is rescuing them, so be prepared.
(Also, Fugo is 18 in this.)

———

"Okay. Let's do this." You said, loading your gun.

It had been about a week since the last member of Passione was kidnapped, and you had finally figured out where they were taken.

First, it started with Abbacchio. Everyone thought that he was out late drinking, but he didn't come home by morning.

Then Giorno and Mista went to look for him, but that proved to be a bad idea when they didn't return.

The next one taken was Fugo, and Bucciarati made it clear that the rest of you guys had to move locations to stay safe.

Narancia and Bucciarati were the last two taken from the house you guys were staying in, with you escaping through a hidden door, all thanks to Bucciarati's help.

But he ended up paying the price.

"I won't let them suffer any longer." You said, moving towards the building.

There were two guards stationed at each door. Simple enough to deal with them.

You quickly and quietly hit the pressure points on both of their necks, making them fall unconscious where they stood.

Once they were out, you made your way inside.

You heard commotion coming from the door to your right, and upon listening, you figured out who was in the room.

"Talk! Or else we might give you a taste of your own bullets!" One of the men said.

There was a laugh.

"You think that scares me? There's someone coming for you. And when they see the state I'm in, they're gonna kick your ass!"

The sound of someone being kicked against a wall was heard.

"Shut the hell up! No one is coming to save you!" Another guy yelled as he continued kicking.

You quickly swung the door open and fired a couple shots, taking the men out.

Mista spat out some blood. "Took you long enough." He said with a laugh.

You rolled your eyes and helped him up.

"At least I took out the FOUR men who were torturing you." You said.

Mista shudders. "O-Okay. I get it." He said.

"Here's your gun, some bullets, and some food." You said, handing him a bag. "Do you know where the others are?"

Mista loaded his gun. "I heard what they were going to do to Fugo. It's not pretty."

As if on cue, the two of you heard a scream.

"Yeah, I don't think I'll like it at all."

You and Mista quickly made your way through the halls, searching for the others. The two of you eventually stumbled upon the room where you heard the screaming.