Fweddy x Bonnie (omegaverse)

The show had just ended and the lights went out. Signaling the bots it was after hours.

Bonnie slowly moved his eyes over to his alpha and lover, Freddy daddy Fazbear.

Bonnie was flushed just looking at him. His own dominator. How seggsy.

Freddy felt the eyes on him and turned his head.

"Can papa help you my little discord kitten." Bonnies eyes shimmered. "N-n-no, I'm o-o-okay." Bonnie looked to the ground, flustered.

He could only talk and it would drive him crazy.

Freddy directed his attention back to the main office. "Senpia where a-are you going!" Bonnie exclaimed.

"Stay bubs. Daddy has to check something." He puffed his chest out. Bonnie loved when he did that.

"O-okay" Bonnie pointed his index fingers together.

———————-

35 minutes later UwU

Bonnie tapped his foot inpatiently. Where is he? He said to stay here but Bonnie was considering going and checking on him.

Bonnie placed his four string base with six tuners on the floor by his lovers position. He crawled of the stage. And started walking the halls.

He walked past the kitchen and could hear chicas fat ass eating. He rolled his eyes at the woman and left.

He finally made his way to a dead end with a closed door.

"H-hello. Freddy ar-are you th-th-th-there."

No response.

"I'm over here sugar cube." Freddy yelled from the other hall.

"I'm c-c-c-coming!" Bonnie exclaimed and ran over there like the otaku anime waifu he is.

He went to the other dead end with the closed doors.

"F-f-f-Freddy!" Bonnie exclaimed leaping in his papis arms.

"Oh my cum fish" he said in a deep, horny voice.

"Y-yas..." Bonnie looked up to his lover.

"Have you ever been... yasified yet?" Freddy said, drowling.

"N-no..." Bonnie rubbed his three inch legs together.

"I think it's time..." Freddy said.

He picked up his two foot omega and carried him to the kitchen where chica had previously been.

They both got to work and baked a many pizzas.
———————————