It's MY ass my personal property so don't you dare touch it again

Chapter name: It's MY ass, MY personal property, so don't you DARE touch it again!
PICTURE OF ALEXANDER AKA ALEX ABOVE
2weeks later
Willow's Pov

Mom is finally letting me go to school. My pack knows some about me according to the boys I'm smoking hot. They know I have black and hot pink hair and they know I'm sixteen.
I got dressed for school. I wore a black stomachless top with a mid thigh black skirt, with 3 inch black strappy high heels, and same makeup as in the picture of willow. I hopped into my new hot pink and black lamborginni and drove to school.
As soon as my car pulled into the school parking lot EVERYONE stopped and stared. I got out ignoring the stares and swayed my hips on my way to the office. Already knowing every male even some female had their eyes on my ass. I got my schedule and went to my locker.
Their scent hit me like a freight train vampires 6 of them in total but theirs only 5 here at the moment. None of them are girls.
My book fell out of my locker so I bent down to pick it up. A FUCKING VAMPIRE GRABBED MY ASS! I turned around so quick I made the vampires eyes go wide.
The vampire who grabbed my ass I'm gonna call Bob. I grabbed Bob and threw him into the wall. I felt fangs sprout from my gums. Compared to what I've been through it was as painless as sleep. I rushed over to Bob and grabbed him by his color, my wolf took over "It's MY ass, MY personal property, so don't you DARE touch it again!" He looked like he was gonna shit his pants.
I took back control and leaned closer to his ear "Next time don't fuck with a hybrid." I whispered to him.
I heard someone face palm. "Victor what the hell did I tell you, just because a female has a nice ass doesn't mean you can grab it without any consequences." I think the leader of the vampires just complemented my ass. I walked over to him and held out my hand "Hi my names Willow and you are?" "My names Alexander but you can call me Alex." He said as he put his hand into mine. *sparks* He put his arm around my waist possessively as he kissed my forehead. I giggled. The crowd slowly started to disappear. Not sure what just happened exactly. "Mindlink your father and ask him if you can stay over tonight explain the situation to him while I go get your schedule changed to mine." He said as he softly pecked me on the lips. I explained the situation to father and he reluctantly said yes. Alex sat down next to me on the bench, he pulled me onto his lap "what did he say princess?" "Yes." I told Alex. "Wanna skip school." He asked me. "Sure." I replied my eyes glittering with excitement.

Love ya BadGirl9151