Damn I like her, can we keep her

Chapter name: Damn I like her, can we keep her

         We arrived at Alex's place it was beautiful a two story white house with blue shutters and a blue door. It even had a dolphin fountin.

       I gasped as Alex splashed me. "Oh now your gonna get it." I yelled back to him. "Oh are you sure about that." Alex yelled as he scooped me up in his arms. I screamed, "put me down put me down." He kissed my forehead. "No can do princess." I giggled.

       The next thing I knew we were both drenched in the water fountin. "Man that was awesome." I glared up to see Victor shrink away from my glare. I snarled in rage. "What the hell was that!" I yelled shaking about to shift.

      Before I could shift Alexander pulled my onto his lap slowly kissing my neck. I moaned in pleasure unaware the rest of vampires were watching. I pulled his lips onto mine, taking him into a breath taking kiss, our lips moved in sync. We pulled away gasping for breath, my forehead rested on his when someone called out "Mmn Alex is getting some tonight."

      I pulled away still on Alex's lap glaring at the direction where the noise came from and replied "Don't be jealous, because we both know you aren't gonna get any." "Damn I like her, can we keep her." said a female vampire. "Well as much as I love the show lets all go to sleep it's pretty late." Drake Alex's older brother s,aid.

       I took Alex's hand in mine and let him lead me up to his room. He tossed one of his shirts and a pair of boxers "Thanks." I got dressed and plopped in bed. He got in. I snuggled into his chest and fell asleep

Love ya BadGirl9151