Chapter 4

"hayami-San were having a girls night out wanna come with?" uraraka asked me smiling, she was wearing a pink and white dress that wasn't really fancy or too simple. "sure let me just go change into something decent"
°
°
°
"I-kioko you don't look decent you look like a goth girl-is that hello kitty?" uraraka said "indeed - NOW CMON LET'S GO!! WHERE WE GOIN FIRST?"

.•♫•♬•Timeskip brought to you by kioko's beautiful hello Kitty shirt•♬•♫•.•♬•♫•.•♬•♫•.

"uhm you three have had a bit too much energy drinks -" i said as they ignored me and just continued to play games, we were at a arcade and not long ago we were deciding to go to a restaurant but Mina ran in here immediately ".... I'll be right back I'm going to the restrooms don't do anything stupid girls,nejire is watching you all while I'm not around ".
"YES MA'AM!" nejire said a bit too loud.

I ran to the restrooms that were hard to find in a mall that was extremely huge but I eventually got there i pretty much just washed my face then ran out immediately.
When running to the arcade I accidentally bumped into someome "watch where your going damn extra!" I immideatly recognized that asshat personality and got up "hey bakuhoe I didn't know you'd be here" I said smiling "I'm here because kirishima invited me oh and a bunch of other guys".
Oh my God he's calm for once
"uhm bakuhoe are you okay?" I looked at him seeming concerned "OF COURSE I'M OKAY YOU STUPID EXTRA!!" "much better 😌" "wtf? -"
I hearda notification on my phone and immideatly looked at is it was a text from nejire

💙Neji the cutie 💙
Hayami-san the girls dissapeared.. I think I saw the league of villians too

                                              🌸Kioko the crackhead🌸
                    I'm coming now and bakuhoe is with me.

💙Neji the cutie 💙
Who's bakuhoe?

                                              🌸Kioko the crackhead🌸
                                            Katsuki bakugou from 1-A.
                                  -------------------
I ran to the arcade while dragging bakugou there were people running out a blue haired girl - aka neji the cutie - was still inside so I did what any person would do I ran inside and dragged her out.
When we found the girls they were with a bunch of villians just like hostages and one of the villians was shinsou - no that can't be right.

.•♫•♬•Timeskip brought to you by iida yelling.•♬•♫•.

I woke up in a dark room with no one in it exept me I tried to move but it was like I just got restrained to the fucking wall wich I was "ugghh just come out already I know you're there" I said annoyed and dabi came out "ugh out of all people it has to be you" I rolled my eyes and he glared at me like 'ugh this bitch' "don't wanna babysit you either!" he said "babysit - for your information I'm a seventeen year teenager!" I pouted "just shut the fuck up and wait for shigaraki - or I'll just burn you alive" I smiled attempting to provoke him "hm? Kinky ~".
"NOT LIKE THAT -"
"yknow if you weren't a villian and were a hero you'd still be terrible like you can't even get a teenager to shut the fuck up how pathetic is that -
" WHY YOU LITT-"I activated my quirk making him have hallucinations about his childhood, no one could see them exept him and me when I saw his father who looked a bit like endeavor treating him like shit I started to feel a bit sorry for him, but while he was too distracted I somehow broke the restraining thingies and ran away, once I was gone the hallucinations were over "I AM HERE!!" I heard a loud voice that sounded familiar and immediately ran to it "ALLMIGHT-" shigaraki grabbed my neck and said to allmight "make one more move and I'll disintegrate this menace" he said unaware of how flexible I am, so I immediately kicked him in the face and then kicked him in the balls "Fuck you crusty bitch!" I said
.•♫•♬•Timeskip brought to you by allmight the dilf.•♬•♫•.
I walked to endeavor and kicked him in the ginger balls "that's for shoto and touya!" I walked away from him as allmight stared in confusion or shock I can't tell