Do I Like Him?

"Youngji yaa!! Wait for me"

"C'mon Jr, we're almost late. Again."

"Yeah I know it. Let's run"

"Haahhh i'm so tired! We have to run every morning. It's tiring" , Jr always whining after he runs. But he never goes to school early.

"We should come to school early. Really. My calf is getting bigger because of running every morning"

"Whoaa you sound like rapping right now"

"Seriously Jr, tomorrow let's come earlier."

"By the way,yesterday you said that today you should come earlier? But now you're almost late again with me"

"OH MY GOSH JR! I FORGOT!! LET'S RUN FASTER OR HARA WILL SERIOUSLY GET MAD WITH ME"

"Chill youngji, chill. Hara won't get mad. She is a nice girl!"

"Haishh but I feel guilty!"

------------------------------------------------

"Young Ji!! Why do you come late again???" ,it's true Hara can't be mad. But she will ask me to finish the rest of the project. I'm...so...lazy...

"Ugh sorry Hara! I slept late last night, so I woke up late"

"Alright then,you finish the rest of our project."

"Oh.. okay"

"Don't forget, tomorrow is the deadline!"

"Ara ara (I know I know)" , I bring the project to my seat. And then I go to Jr's seat.

"Jr, what should I do. I'm too lazy to finish the project"

"Hahaha, ask your sister for help!" ,Jr laughs is like an evil laugh. Ugh

"My sister is at Japan. She has some projects to do there. I really have no one to help. Sigh"

"By the way, you said yesterday you went to Jackson's appartment? what.did.you.do.youngji-ah."

"You look like a murderer right now. Keep calm man! We just watched a movie and ate some food. Nothing special. But this is the weird thing, I felt awkward inside the car with Jb. But when I was with Jackson, we talked to each other like.. we've known each othe for more than six years. Weird right? And the weirdest thing is, I enjoy talking with him. I don't dislike him anymore. "

"You're weird, Youngji. You like Jb but you feel awkward with him. I gave you a chance yesterday, to have a good time with Jb. Not with Jackson."

"I know right. I know that I'm weird, you don't need to talk about it. I just feel like, Jackson and I are compatible?"

"Compatible my ass. I wonder if you're starting to like Jackson?? You even slept late last night because of you arrived home late from Jackson's appartment"

"It's not that late. I couldn't sleep because a lot of thoughts in my mind. I don't understand my feeling either. But it's impossible if one day changes everything (my feelings for Jb) "

"Hey sir N is coming, go back to your seat. Have fun with Jackson" , Jr whispers me the last sentence. I hit him a little bit hardly.

----------------------------------

I sit on my seat. And yes there's Jackson beside me.

"What is this?"

"Oh this is my english project. I should come early this morning but I'm late, so I'll finish the rest alone"

"I don't even remember my group. Do you need any help?"

"Of course yes.. Ops I meant no, I dont need." , actually I really need help. But I won't ask Jackson, I'd rather ask Jr for some helps.

"Aish don't lie. I know you need help huh? I have nothing to do, you know I live alone.. so I will help you"

"Seriously? But I don't want to make you feel burdened,Jackson. I can ask Jr to help me"

"I won't feel burdened! Just decide where and when do you want to finish this project"

"I will finish this tonight, at.. my house"

"Ehm, may I come to your house?"

"Yeah just come if you want to help me"

"Make sure you let me have dinner at your house,okay!"

"Haha alright, my mom will cook some delicious food"

And here it goes, our conversation that isnt awkward at all. So different when I talk with Jb. I wonder why

Do..

I..

Like..

Him..