The feelings

I was late for school and my stupid twin sister lexy pulled my covers off of me. "Y/n come on your late again!" She said "Ok geez calm down im up!" I replied. I see i got a lot of texts from oliver which was weird because i didn't have his number. But i read them and they said "hey y/n meet me at my locker at school i need to tell u something" And then he kept saying the same thing over and over again. I got ready and got dressed brushed my glowing blonde hair, then did my makeup which was a natural style i always do. I brushed my teeth, Then went down stairs for breakfast but my mother was already at work so i just made toast with butter. I went to the bus stop with my best friend Jake. He was shy but really sweet, he also had the rudest cousin ever, Junior, well i mean he's not that bad to me but to jake he is and it makes me very mad so i don't like him. The bus got here and i saw oliver and he just stared at me while i was walking by him. I saw jake go by Devon his "crush" or something idk, But there was so room for me so i had to go by my older sister lexy and her friend group. Junior, Her obviously, a couple others and Oliver! Omg i was nervous because of the text he sent me but i just listened to music, i could tell oliver was staring at me but just let it go. We got to school and walked to my locker...