Page 2 of The Finding

"Your sisters so we could have the night off." Says Evan wrapping his arms around Curston. Curston smiles and turns around, "Oh really?What exactly are we going to do on this "night off"?" "It depends on you." They began kissing and find their way to the coach when suddenly,"ring,ring,ring"  They stop and look up and then at each other as disappointment in the night. "Hello" Evan answers the phone. No answer... "Hellooo?" No answer... Evan hangs up the phone and sighs. "Who was that baby?" Asked Curston putting her shirt back on. "No one answered." "That's kind of scary honey." "It was probably just those devil kids who live up the road prank calling us again." Evan explained as he put his arm around her. "Yeah your probably right." Curston sighs in relief . 'Are you hungry?" "Starved." "Me too what do you want to eat tonight?" "Chinese?" asked Curston. "OK lets go." Curston grabs her purse and Evan grabs his jacket just as soon as Evan hands grabs the door knob, "ring,ring,ring."  Curston jerks Evans arm and leans on him, he looked at her and she shook her head no. Evan still continued to walk towards the phone and picked it up. "Hello?" No answer... "Hello?" "Hey it's Lucy." Curstons sister, Evan sighed in relief. "Hey is something wrong?" "No , no ,no! Just calling to tell you the kids are having a blast." "Ok that's wonderful.I'll tell her." "Ok so you guys tomorrow." Oh wait Lucy one more thing." "Yes?" "Was that you who called earlier?" "No Evan this is the first time I've called today." "Ok thanks bye."

Hey everyone so what do you think is going to happen if anything comment and become a fan please ill be your fan back love yall :)

-Loganna

"Well?" Asked Curston, "It was your sister she said the kids are having fun." "And was that her who called earlier?" "Yeah." Evan lied so Curston would'nt be scared out of her whits. "How about calling instead of going out let them delver the food to us." "Yeah i'll go call." "Ok." Evan walks into the kitchen and feels a breeze. "Honey? Did you leave the back door open?" "No what would you like to watch?" "Huh,How about a scary movie?" "Ok." 

*-----------------------*

30 minutes later...

"Ding-Dong."  "I got it hun." Yelled Evan even though Curston was sitting right there on the couch. 

"Hello." Says the delivery man 

"Hi.How much?"

"25.50." 

"Ok just a second." Evan struggles to reach for his wallet.

"Is that your wife?"

"Yeah."

"She's very beautiful." says the man starring her down.

"Yeah well she's mine and you need to stop."

"You aren't proud of her are you?"

"I'm very proud but I don't appreciate creeps staring my wife down especially the way you are doing it."

"What are you talking about I'm just looking."

"Take your money and leave NOW!"

"Bye Mrs.Jones." Evan stood there flabber gasted Curston sitting on the couch lifted her head slowley and her jaw dropped when her eye's met Mr.Style's. 

"Mr.Style's? Why are you a Chinesse deilevery guy?"

"Well i needed extra money."

"Wait you know this punk Curtson?"

"Yes Mr.Styles and I work at Sunshine college."

 "Oh really is this the creep you tell me hits on you every day?' Says Evan walking angrily towards Mr.Styles.

"I can't help but she is so beautiful and..."

"Married!" Shouted Curston.

"As if that stops me."

"Oh i will stop you." Snatched Evan

Mr.styles laughs, "We will just see." Mr.Styles smiles "I love you baby."

"Oh hell no that's it I'm gonna kick your ass like donkey kong!"

Curston pushes him back. "Go now i don't love you Mr.Styles."

"That's not what I rember you telling me yesterday." He smiles and Curston slams the door in his face.