Refurbishing this book?

Do you guys honestly think I should continue this? I have absolutely no idea where I'm gonna go with it but I'm sure I could figure out something if you guys like it

Also can we talk about the EIGHTEEN THOUSAND READS THIS FUCKING BOOK HAS? Like why god damnit it's not even good and my writing has gotten so much better I promise!

Also would you guys care if I put like a an oc in here? I think could add nicely with the characters, plus I wanna give Chloe a little girlfriend or a like a gay panic because I love her and I want to redeem her cause the writers won't. So would you guys care? I can give you some information and back ground on her if you guys want it! I'd love to put her in here!

I'm also thinking of starting fresh with this book and rewriting all the first few chapters but I'm not sure I have the brain capacity for that right now. I also have a new book coming out called secrets, it's about a girl who's best friend dies but they had these friendship bracelets that lights up and one day the alive best friends bracelet goes off and she go on an investigation to find out what's happening! Ill give you updates on that as well! I'm thinking of maybe making a Steven universe book as well but I'm not sure, probably a connverse book cause they're my favorite or maybe if I'm feeling super spicy I'll write a smut book, idk what do you guys wanna see? Might a make a one shot book of just a bunch of different ships and such, let me know what you think! Thank you all so much for reading and I will Z-you in the next video- bye!

A/N from like a few minutes later I think you can just look at the difference between this withers note and last and see how drastic my writing is changing. Writing is a deep passion of mine and is a very good stress reliever for me, why not share my love of reading and writing with other who might also enjoy my creative flow, even if my flow is terrible.

Also I need to change the front cover of this book it's so- ew and un as aesthetically pleasing as I'd like.