Yall gonna hate me

Ok so I've been putting this book off for so long only because of writers block but I'm finally ready to refurbish it and maybe even change up the plot just to make it fit more and make more sense with the current timelines of miraculous ladybug. I'm probably just gonna make a whole new plot but it still be time travel so I'm just gonna use this book. However I'm still gonna keep the previous chapters as some of you like going back to reread and I know that. So I'm going to rewrite those and start on a new prompt! So everything after this will be like a whole new book but maybe some things from season four- speaking of that ending was fucking crazy- so great and I'm ready for the reveal. That's another thing I didn't like about this book, how much of a lack of slow burn there was like there wasn't even a direction I was going with this and you can tell so here's how this is gonna work. We have hit 17k on this book, thank you all so much by the way. If we can get to 20k then I'll continue the book but I'll still refurbish it no matter what. That time frame will give me time to come up with a good plot plus conflict, characters, Villains and an actual ending! Here's how it's gonna work I'm gonna introduce them through pictures as before but I'm also gonna add my sexuality stuff and head cannons for my story. Disclaimer for that I do not own rights to the characters but I do own rights to this book so if I wanna make Marinette I'm gonna make Marinette a lesbian, she's not she's def bi-curious if not just an Ally and Kagami is Aromantic and way more will be discussed I love you all!