A unexpected guest

Todorokis pov:
Before anyone could react to what the kid had said someone burst through the door and i turned around to see the person who i had felt like was near me the whole time Dabi i looked him dead in the eye and asked 'what do you want?' I could tell that he felt threatened by how much anger was in my tone when i said that to him but i didnt care "nothing i just want to remind you that its your fault he died" i heard dabi say then watched as he walked away as i sat there sobbing in a corner i felt pathetic as i just sat there sobbing but there wasn't anything i could do to stop myself from crying so i just closed my eyes and burried my face into my knees after only seeing darkness for hours i felt something no i felt someone hugging me i lifted my head to see a red eyed blond haired boy was hugging me i wanted to speak but i was worried that if i did he would get mad at me so i just burried my head into my knees and fell asleep in his arms

A few hours later
todorokis pov:
I woke up in a dorm but when i looked around i knew it wasnt my dorm but who's dorm was it then but before i could figure that out my thoughts were intrupted by a familiar voice that sounded calmer then usual the words the calm voice spoke were "oh your awake what happened eairler" the voice sounded a bit more pissed off when saying that last bit but then i spoke in my normal calm voice and said 'nothing now where am i?' I heard the blonde sigh and then say "your at my dorm dumbass" i rolled my eyes then took a deep breath and said 'why?' I spoke with so much annoyance in my voice that even i could hear it which i cant often but then my thoughts were broken by a loud angry voice that said "DONT TALK TO ME WITH ANNOYANCE IN YOUR VOICE WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU FUCKING DUMBASS" i flinched then  looked down and wanted to yell right back at him but all i could say is 'sorry' i looked up just enough so we could make eye contact even though i struggle with eye contact something had made looking him in the eye easier and it was kinda calming in a way but before i could say anything to  him he pushed me out the door of his dorm i walked towards the exit with my head down and my headphones on i walked about halfway through the field and then i heard a very familiar yell i took on my headphones and lifted my head to see present mic,Aizawa,shinsou and eri i would question it but i didnt want to be rude so i just walked past them while putting my headphones back on but then i felt a hand on my shoulder so i took my headphones off and turned my head 'yes?' I said trying not to flinch and punch the person in the face as it was Aizawa my homeroom teacher "where do you think your going?" I heard him ask i sighed and said 'u-uh just on a walk' i tryed to sound like i was telling the truth then i heard Aizawa say "so if shinsou asked you the same question while using his quirk on you.you would tell us the same thing?" I had to think quick 'y-yes' i said not meaning to stutter but i was stressed "okay then meet us in the principals office after dinner ends in the dorms" i heard him say 'oh uh alright' i said nervously the i heard my phone ring i sighed in relief and answered my phone only to hear yelling and screaming 'leave him alone you stupid ass abusive fucks' i said in a angry tone while talking to the person on the phone after i had said that i realized that i was still by Aizawa i panicked and started to run towards the gate that showed how far students are aloud to go on school boundaries i ran out the gate and towards my house when i turned my head they all were still chasing after me i quickly lit a death flame and watched it form a wall between me and them i then ran through my houses front door and burst into the training room when i saw my so called family beating hawks HAWKS MY OLDER BROTHER HAWKS. I was mad very mad but i quickly acted as a human shield and after about 4 hours of abuse i had been beaten very badly but luckily hawks only had a few scrachs i got up and limpted to my room as i saw hawks follow me when we got there i turned my head towards him and asked 'why did you go here i told you its not safe here?!?' I said with annoyance,anger and worry in my voice "im sorry i just wanted to get them to leave you alone forever" i heard him say i could tell he was trying not to cry so i hugged him tightly and spoke softly then said 'its okay just promise you'll never do that ever again'

End of chapter
Words used : 917