MERA YAAR

Hey guys...

This is the new idea and not the continuation of my last TS...

.............................................................

It's been 3 years and now they all are trained commandos. Faizi and Koel are together and Sid was able to manaofy Sanju's parents and Sanju herself for his and Sanju's relationship.

Surprisingly, Bala and Chitra are in a secret relationship. Premji and Sumanji were on a mission.

As for Monami and Karan, they are together but Monami is angry with her Khadoosh Shergill for some reason. Karan tried to manaofy her but she still pretended to be angry. Kadoosh Shergill knew about this so, he left this manaofy session in mid.

Monami understood the matter and she knew that, it's now her turn to manaofy her Khadoosh Shergill.

They all were in the canteen now. Monami indicated something to Sid and Sid went from there and brought a guitar with him and he started to play the music. He indicated something to the team so, Faizi said...

Faizi - Monami, tumhe gaate suna tha humne. Aaj fir se ek aur baar ga do na.

Monami (Mischievously) - Ga to main lugi but kisiko mera sath dena padega.

Sanju - Are to Karan sirji kaike laane hai....!!!

Koel - Bilkul, Karan sir aap Monami ka sath de dena.

Karan couldn't say anything as Sid already started to play the music and Monami started to sing the song....

.............................................................

(Guys please, listen this song while reading ahead...)

Tumse Milna Julna Bhi
Kyun Galat Lagta Hai
Phir Kyun Hi Tujhko Paane Ka
Dil Karta Hai

Monami went near Karan and took a round around him while singing.

Auron Ke Sang Waisa
Mujhko Nahi Lagta Hai
Aadhe Se Dil Ko Mere Tu
Poora Karta Hai

Monami sang but Karan made a face and turned in another direction. She made him look at her.

Aadaton Se Majboor Hoon
Tumpe Kyun Main Choor Choor Hoon
Aise Kaise Le Gaye Mera Dil

Monami put her elbow on his shoulder and started to caress his face with her index finger...

Doob Gayi Main Tujhmein
Aake Teri Baaton Mein
Dil Mera Maane Na Piya

Karan was amused seeing her like this. She pulled him with her and started to dance around...

I See You Looking At Me
Chhod De Bahane Dena
Aaja Banja Mera Yaar

Karan looked at her and she pulled him towards herself. She turned in his arms. Her back was facing him and he was standing there, back hugging her...

Bada Shor Har Oar Hai. (Kya?)
Aa Aankhon Se Baatein Karein (Uh...!!!)
Na Doobi Akele Yahan Tu
Main Tujhmein Bhi Kahin Dooba

He started to sing along. He turned her towards himself. All were looking at them and smiled, seeing them like this...

Tanha Dil Tera Mera
Lamha Yeh Tera Mera
Koyi Naa Humse Le Ye Chura