3| First day

AZIYA ~

I was sitting in front of the mirror while minal and esha were getting me ready for my nikkah. I was wearing a white colour sharara with golden embroidery on it with matching jwellery. My hairs were tie in a perfect bun and some strands were coming on my face. Minal did my makeup and I was ready as a bride.

" You are looking beautiful " minal said putting her chin on my shoulder while looking at my reflection in the mirror. I slowly looked up at my reflection in the mirror and she was right, I was looking beautiful , my face was glowing but still there were no expressions on it.

" Thank you " I replied to her with a fake smile on my lips.

" Bhai is going to be flat on you " esha said winking at me but I was just looking at my reflection in the mirror. I always wanted to look like this on my nikkah but I never thought that it will be like this. I always wanted my wedding like a fairytale but it's not what I thought. I never thought my nikkah will happen like this with someone my aapi was going to marry. Not even in my wildest dreams I thought I will marry my aapi's fiance. But I will do this for my family , for my dad and I believe in allah Miya , he will never do anything wrong with me.

" Esha aapi mom is calling aziya down " Alishba said entering the room.

" We are coming " esha said and she nodded.

" Let's go down " minal said helping me to get up as my outfit was a bit heavy. I moved out of the room with minal , esha and alishba on either side of me.

As we moved down through the stairs everyone was looking at us. Some people were murmuring about the bride swap and some were admiring me while I was looking down. My heart beat was getting fast with each step I was taking forward.

As I reached down I felt a constant gaze on me. I slowly looked up and my eyes met a pair of hazel eyes which were staring me. We both were looking at each other when I noticed that he was looking hella hot in his white attire.

He was looking handsome as hell ! Astagfirullah aziya you are staring him shamelessly.

But now he is going to be my husband so I can see him with full rights....

I was in my own thoughts starting him when someone whispered to me.

" He is all yours. You can check him out some other time too" minal whisper making my cheeks go red in embarrassment. I immediately looked down doesn't want anyone to see my cheeks while she chuckled at my situation.

But why the hell I am blushing !!!

I was looking down when zeenat aunty came and took me at the stage where the nikkah was going to take place.

I sat on the couch placed there while riyaz too sat on the another couch and a curtain falls between us. The imam sahab cames there and started the nikkah while my heartbeats raised due to nervousness.

" You Aziya Hussain daughter of Salim Hussain accept Riyaz Malik son of Haider Malik as your husband ? " Imam sahab asked me but I didn't replied. I was just thinking about how my life took a turn. I started thinking about my childhood , how happy me and Aayeza aapi were. Why she did this to us.

Imam sahab asked me again but still I didn't answer him thinking about my mom and dad , how will I live without them after my marriage.