~Chapter 13~The Birthday Party.

I had went to bed the night before my  birthday I had texted my boyfriend telling him Goodnight and that I would see him tomorrow he texted back and said the same thing. Then I had went to bed and slept.

-Time Skip to the next day-

December 28th. -my birthday .

It was the day of my birthday today so I got ready as soon as I woke up that morning ,got dressed and had breakfast then soon Wes would be coming over.

I had sat down with my mom while waiting for Wes to arrive. "So when 's he coming today ?" She asked curiously. "He'll be here soon ." I smiled. "Alright ." She smiled.

So with that later on Wes had knocked on the door I went to go get it to let him in. "Hey Wes this is my mom and this is my dad. "I had told him as he walked in and sat down with us and I had shut and locked the door he had put the gift bag down on a table for now until it was time to open presents right now it was 4 pm now so he was on time so we had dinner first . "It's nice to meet you both ." Wes said before he had started eating. "Nice to meet you too Wes." Both of my parents had said. I had a feeling I knew they would like him since he was very sweet. We all started eating dinner.

We then finished dinner and I opened presents I got some books from my parents , some chocolates and from Wes I had got a heart shaped necklace , chocolates , a mixtape and a few other things . "Thank you so much mom and dad for the gifts and thank you so much Wes for the gifts you gave me ." I had said . "You're welcome ." My parents had said as they smiled. "You're welcome." Wes had said as he smiled too. Then later on we had some birthday cake after I had opened my presents it was the best birthday ever cause I was spending it with my parents and my boyfriend. ,Wes .

"Yum this cake is good ." Wes had said after chewing it . "I agree." I said after I did as well. "Who made it?" Wes asked curiously wanting to know who did cause it was definitely pretty good. "I did and thanks ." My mom said as she smiled. "You're welcome ." He smiled at my mom they were getting along really good so that was a good thing and I knew they would and I knew they would like him too as well and think he was really nice and sweet as well of course.

After we had finished eating the cake I had helped clean up then went to the living room to sit with Wes for a bit . "That was really good cake your mom made." He says as he smiled. "I know right I agree it definitely was." I smiled . "Yep ." He nods as he smiled back as well.