~Chapter 21~Watching Movies On A Rainy Day With Wes.

"So what do you wanna do next? Since it's raining outside and we can't really go outside right now because of that ." Wes asked curiously . "Hmmmm ... what about we watch a movie or some movies ?" I suggested as I smiled . " Sure that sounds like a good idea ." said Wes . "Alright let's do that then I think that's a good idea too as well ." I said . "Me too ." Wes replied as he smiled while he put in one of the DVDs in the DVD player slot and started pressing play to start the movie .

The movie began playing as we cuddled on the couch as we watched I was laying on his lap while watching the movie and we both giggled while watching the funny movie that he had put in . We actually enjoyed watching movies together . We kept on watching the movie until it was over then a few minutes later it was finally over . "What you wanna do now ?" He asks curiously. " I don't know whatever you wanna do we can do " I replied back . " Hmmmm we could just talk if you'd like ." He said . " Alright sure ." I replied as we started talking about stuff as we had hung out with eachother in the hotel room.

I started giggling at a funny part and so did he as well it was just too funny and we had a good time watching movies together when it was a rainy day outside of course . At least we weren't bored while stuck inside cause of the rain so that was a good thing that we weren't .