chapter 1

Dabi's pov

I'm at a gay bar looking for someone I can just fuck and never talk to again. Me not wanting to talk again to the person I'm going to fuck means it's best to fuck a male beta since they can't get pregnant like the male omegas. "Hey handsome!" A blond Beta says as he sits down next to me at the bar. "Hey cutie are you alone?" I answer with my teasing voice. "Y yes Alpha I'm alone." He answers. "Good now what's your name?" I ask as I put my hand on his thigh slowly moving it higher. "T Tony." He answers. "Ok Tony let's go to my place so we can keep doing what we are going to do." I say as I pay for my drinks and we go to my place which was not far. I pick up Tony as soon as we entered my little home and placed on my bed after closing the door. "Strip!" I demand as I striped myself. Tony did what I told him to do. I started on prepping him since betas don't get wet and put a condom because aids and other things like that. "Nngh!" He moans as I shove my dick in his ass. "first time little beta?" I ask as I thrust deep, hard and fast. "Y yes AHHH!" He moans as I thrust faster with each thrust,deep and hard. Suddenly a sweet scent from a omega in heat fills my nose and I almost recognize the scent. I speed up as I can feel I'm getting close to cuming. "Ahhh Dabi!" Tony moans. "Shut up! I'm gonna cum!" I say just right before cuming. I pull out and throw away the condom. "B but I didn't cum... " The beta whines. "To bad get dressed and get out!" I say as I get dressed fast after taking a quick shower. "Fine!" He says as he gets dressed and leave. I follow the scent to a dark alley behind my apartment. "How could I forget my heat would start today?" A blond omega with red wings asks himself. "That's a good question." A red haired alpha says. I instantly recognise the alpha's scent as Endeavour's scent aka my father... "AHH T Touya.." the omega moans as a heat wave hits him. My eyes widen. "Touya is dead! Now come with me and I'll help you with your heat little omega." Endeavour says. I don't believe you Endeavour... AHH T Touya h help..." The omega says moaning my name.

Hawks's pov

"Hey you asshole! Leave the poor omega alone he doesn't want you!" A black haired alpha says suddenly. I push myself closer to the wall behind me. "There there I'm not going to hurt you.. I just want you to be safe." He says calmly. Somehow he doesn't scare me like Endeavour does. "Hey Hawks I told you come here NOW!" Endeavour says using his alpha voice. Whimpering I push myself even closer to the wall behind me. "Yo dumbass Endeavour you're scaring the poor omega now leave so I can comfort him!" The black haired alpha says suddenly angry. I crawl over to the black haired alpha. "There there omega I won't hurt you." He says as he wrapped his arms around me and it's really nice. "Fine take the slutty omega he's useless anyway!" The whore Endeavour says as he finally leaves. "Want me to take you to my place since it's not far and wanna take a bath?" The black haired alpha asks calmly. " Y yes p please I I'd l like t that." I stutter. "Ok it's not big but it will have to do and you will have to share bed tonight." He says as he carries me to his apartment which was close by the alley. "I'm gonna run the bath for you and pick any clothes you want from the closest." He says as he puts me down on his bed and goes into the bathroom. I find a hoodie that reminds me of Touya Todoroki and comfy shorts. The hoodie is like a tent on me. I walk into the bathroom. "Ahh good timing the bath is ready and I hope it's not to hot for you. The towels are over by the door and take all the time you need." He says. "W wait what is your name and why are you so nice to me?" I ask curious as I put the clothes on the toilet and put clean soft towel on top. "Ohh sorry I forgot to introduce myself... My name is Dabi and you reminded me of a omega from my childhood." Dabi answers as he leaves the bathroom and closes the door behind him.

Dabi's pov

"W wait what is your name and why are you do nice to me?" Hawks asks curious as he put the clothes on the toilet and puts clean soft towel on top. "Ohh sorry I forgot to introduce myself... My name is Dabi and you reminded me of a omega from my childhood." I answer as I leave the bathroom and close the door behind me. "Shit shit... Touya he will find out who you are..." I whisper to myself as I start to order some KFC. "Hey do you like KFC?" I ask from outside the bathroom. "Yes I love KFC!" Hawks answers. "Ok good I'm going to order some food!" I say as I place the order on my phone. "It will be here in 30 mins so take your time." I say before I sit down on the couch to watch true blood even though I have seen it few times already. 25 mins later Hawks comes from the bathroom and sits next to me wearing my old hoodie and I'm guessing my comfy shorts. "T thanks for letting me use the bathroom." He says bit shyly. "No problem cutie." I say as I pull him into my lap and make him sit there while I hold around him and breath in his scent. Keigo Takami my beautiful omega is that you really baby bird? I thought to myself. "W what are you doing?" He asks. " Sorry you just smell like the omega from my childhood..." I apologize. " O ohhh I see.. do you miss the omega?" Hawks asks. "Yes I miss him but I don't know if he still remembers me but I still remember him." I admit. "If you don't mind what is his name? You don't have to answer if you don't want to. I had an alpha in my childhood myself and I don't know where he is now other than that he's supposed to be dead which doesn't make sense to me kind of as I think he's out there somewhere." Hawks says.

Ding dong

"Ohh food is here and his name is Keigo Takami." I say as I move him on the couch and go to the door to get the food. "Mmmh this smells good.." Hawks says as I sit down next to him with the food and hand over his favourites. "H how did you know this is my favourite?" He asks surprised. "Well I guessed based on the fact that you are just like my Keigo would look like right now." I answer as I eat my food quickly. "T Touya i is t that y you?" Hawks asks stuttering as we but empty dishes on the coffee table. Ohh shit I blabbered my secret out.... I thought to myself. "Come here Birdie." I say as I lie down on my back on the couch. Hawks lies down on me. "Where have you been all those years Touya?" Keigo asks. " I was lost in a huge forrest that had big fire few days before I regained my conscious back." I answer having a flashback from the accident. "Touya I missed you so much." Keigo admits. "I missed you too baby bird." I admit as I hold around him.