Young whilemina • Pool

Emerging from the pool's familiar waters, the shrill, airy sound of a whistle signaled the end of the swimming session for the children around you. While the others made their way to the changing rooms, you opted to head for a shower, preferring not to wait until you got home, given your exhaustion from the extensive swimming. Enjoying the solitude, you let the warm water cascade down your body. Just as you prepared to open your shampoo bottle, faint noises followed by the entrance of a girl, a few years older than you, caught your attention in the adjacent shower.

Without partitions between the showers, you had an unobstructed view of her. Observing her red and puffy eyes, indicative of recent tears, you decided to respect her privacy and focused on washing your hair, massaging the shampoo into your scalp.

Moments later, you heard the girl mutter a curse under her breath. "Shit!" she exclaimed, looking visibly annoyed. She whispered to herself, expressing the challenges of her day. Shyly, you broke the silence, asking, "H-hi... I don't mean to interrupt, but euhm a-are you okay?" The girl turned to face you, pushing some of her long, red locks behind her ear, and you greeted her with a soft smile.

"Oh, sorry... I- uhm... I'm not having the best day, and it looks like I've forgotten my soap at home, so..." she explained, offering a sad smile. Without hesitation, you handed her your body wash and shampoo. "Here. Use mine," you said. She took them from you, expressing gratitude with a kiss on your cheek. "You're a lifesaver." You giggled at her comment, prompting a sparkle in your eyes, which she noticed and reciprocated with a smile.

As the shower session concluded, you both handed back each other's items. "Thank you," she said, squinting slightly, signaling for you to share your name. "...(y/n)," you replied with a smile. "Whilemina," she greeted you. Walking towards the lockers, you retrieved your belongings, and whilemina joined you. "Soo... lavender?" she inquired, gesturing to your soap and the color of your bathing suit. "Oh...yeah- uhm... it's a peaceful color," you responded.

In the changing room, each in a separate stall, you both dressed in silence. Struggling with your bra, you couldn't get it to fasten. "Uhm...Mina?" you suddenly spoke up. "Hm?" she answered. "C-could you help me..?" you asked shyly. In an instant, Mina was in your changing room, facing your back. She took the ends from you, causing your hands to touch. Expertly, she fastened your bra, sealing the gesture with a gentle kiss in the crook of your neck. "I'll wait for you outside, (y/n/n)," she said before leaving the changing room.