Prologue

re-written

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicole POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicole POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My life was normal as it could be with superhero strength as the kids called it, but that was  before I ate a strange fruit when was 8 what i didn't know was that it was a Devil fruit that give power to the user after eating it only until later on did i know.

when I found out it was a devil fruit, is when my life change. I don't remember much of what happened when I first used it until later on. you see my village doesn't like unusual thing  and well i was already unusual since i was found at the door step of the village orphanage 1 mouth after being born, apparently at the age of 5 mouths i was already walking and at the age of 1 i was able to lift a huge rock that would take a grow man to lift, unusual right?. 

so after I using my devil fruit and accidentally hurt someone, the people in my village finally made me leave the village and to not come back, so I left and lived in the Forest for the next 11 years, it was hard at first but wasn't all that bad it was calm and peaceful something I didn't have a lot of before I left the village, the adult whisper, the children mean calling, and other thing a child my age shouldn't being experience.

as much as it was hard to live in the forest on your own at the age of 8 it help me get more stronger and  helped me understand my devil fruit more.  of course living in the forest they're are something I just couldn't get so i  had to go back to the village to steal some stuff like books, food, tools, clothes and some other stuff to survive on, i usually when at night so the no one will see me, though i was catch  sometime but got better as the years went by. i guess it became a skill i use in my day to day life.

i made my home base In the middle of the forest where one of the largest tree on the island is i remember find it one day when then the some kid in the village wanted to play hide and seek in the forest well it was more like 'lets get Nicole lost in the forest' instead game. but anyways it took a while to fully finish my home around 2 and half years, it took a lot of hard work and failed attempt but it was worth it in the end. 

it was weird living on my own specially at a young age, it made me realize how hard life is and that maybe everything i was told as a child were wrong, like pirates are evil and marines are the hero. my thought on this grow specially the when some of the village told marines, pirates, anyone who come to the the island about me living in the forest terrorize the village. they're were some marines that would come to the forest to try kill me or take me to jail for 'justice 'they said', pirate they're were the same but just try kill me for money that they would get from the village.

so not only did i have to be on guard all the time to make sure i didnt get attack but i need to find a way to get food for myself so to solve this  problem went to steal some seed  to make my own farm with fruit and vegetables which i was able to do easily.

but still as all that was happening I learn a lot of new skill like cook, making Clothes, building, fighting, stealing, and some other small thing... though even if  im fine living like this for the rest of my life, i want to do accomplish something, i want to find a goal in my life something to work for.

though all that changes when a group of 6 came to this island to get more supplies for there Adventure And it just so happens come into the forest to find the village but  find me instead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~publish-30/01/22re-written-27/12/23words-706

publish-30/01/22
re-written-27/12/23
words-706