Mistakes Are Formed

Gwen Tennyson, Bearer And Wielder Of The Omnitrix, was currently in a large crater she had created as Diamondhead when she crashed to the ground after she was blasted through a transdimensionalizer. Currently surrounded by swats that were carrying assault rifles and covered in red spots as they trained their weapons on her. 

"Uhh...hi." Gwen began. If it was not for an abrupt interruption from one of the men she would've continued.

"Don't talk unless if you're gonna spill it on how you fell out the sky!" Yelled a police officer. The swat team rested their fingers on the triggers and Gwen got an idea.

"Better... I'll head back up there."

Diamondhead hit the Omnitrix Symbol on her chest and in a flash, she transformed into...

"Jetray!! Why do I always shout out a few of my aliens' names?" She wondered. Jetray sport a jewel on the top of her head with armor to represent a female amfibian.

Before they could fire, she rocketed out of the crater and across the sky only to meet with helicopters appearing from behind buildings, she ducked under them quickly and through the city

"Ok Gwen, in a bit you're gonna have to hit the dirt and hide. After all, even before going through the dimensionalizer you were Diamondhead for some time, and it's not like I switched back to 10 minutes when I turned into Jetray." She knew. Suddenly, she was sent flying into a wall of an empty building. 

"All right freak, listen up. What are you doing in my city?" a voice yelled. Gwen looked up to see a girl dressed in blue with a stylized s on her. She wore a blue skirt and a red cape and had blonde hair flowing.

 She wore a blue skirt and a red cape and had blonde hair flowing

"Your city?" Gwen scoffed getting up from the crash. "What are you, president S?"

"The name is... Supergirl!" She stated dramatically.

The girl known to a good lot as Supergirl scowled and out blasted supernova-temperatured heat vision and it blasted through the wall.

"Nice try..." A soft, cold voice said. "But I think you should cool down... and more importantly, take a..."