Coming To Terms

(Thanks for the 150 reads, enjoy the chapter)

Gwen woke up in a bed, there was a warm plate of spaghetti just sitting by her on a table, Gwen blinked twice, exasperated from the past day. She grabbed the plate and fork, and ate. She hadn't ate in a whole day, and after, she found a note under the table saying to go out the room, turn left, then turn the first right she saw. Gwen followed those instructions, and saw a giant hall full of Superheroes. Gwen noticed that some of them was the Green Dude that read her mind, the red fast one, and Superman and Supergirl. There was a seat squeezed between a guy wearing a mask and an R as an emblem pointed to. Gwen walked over to it and sat down. Supergirl gave her a dirty look and Gwen focused on the man sitting in the centre. He had a bat on his chest as an emblem, Gwen couldn't read his facial expression for the life of her, he began speaking.

"Here's the deal, we're the Justice League, this is the Hall Of Justice and the reason we're not shipping you to an Asylum is because Martian Manhunter read your mind, and you apparently mean no harm." He pointed a gloved finger to the green man. "You also stopped two of our enemies, not wanting anything out of it... so we want to know..." His eyes squinted.

"Who...are...you?" He had a low voice.

Gwen looked across the room...

"Can I explain the whole thing?" She asked.

The man nodded.

"My name... is Gwen, Gwendolyn Tennyson. I'm the wielder of a device called the Omnitrix which allows me to turn into aliens of different races. I have a team of three, me, my cousin Ben and my friend Kevin. He absorbed some of my aliens and became insane, but then when we dealt with him, he put all the DNA into his own Omnitrix, the Anti-trix." Gwen said. Everybody looked intrigued.

"How'd you get here?" 

"When fighting an enemy of mine, Doctor Animo, I was accidentally sent through his trans-dimensionalizer. I ended up here." Gwen spouted out everything, she didn't think there was any harm explaining now. 

"Uh... excuse me," The man in the tight red suit with lightning as an emblem stuck out his hand. "Could we have an example... just any of these aliens, that'd be great." He lowered it back down.

Gwen nodded and rotated through her aliens before coming across Heatblast, she lightly pressed down on it.

"How's this?" She said.

"Good, now go into that room." He said. He jabbed a finger at a rectangular room.

"Why?"

"We're gonna do some training."

*Training Room*

Gwen as Heatblast was facing 3 people. Flash, a hero known as Robin, and Green Lantern (Hal)

"Ok... so when do we start?" She asked in a slightly deeper, alien voice.

Flash rushed forward and sent wind at Heatblast, putting her head flame out. It instantly re-ignited and she sent a wave of fire at the Flash who slid under it and ran around her, causing a cyclone. Heatblast caused an explosion and Flash was sent flying into the wall. Robin launched himself at her, Bo Staff in hand, and began fighting her. Heatblast at one point gripped it, and threw him, Heatblast launched a fireball at Robin and his Staff morphed into a metallic shield to block it. Heatblast grinned and hit the Omnitrix dial, she transformed into an alien she called.

"Echo Echo!!! Was not who I wanted... why do I yell out the names?" She had truly intended to turn into Rath, however she decided to roll with it.

"Didn't get who you wanted? A weakness..." Robin's mask squinted with his eyes.

" Robin's mask squinted with his eyes

"Maybe... but I can still kick your butt." Echo Echo split into two, to four, to ten. Robin, confused, gripped his staff tight. All the Echo Echo's lined up and yelled a sonic scream.

"Wall...of...SOOOOOUUUUNND!!!!"Robin was sent flying into the wall knocked unconscious by the Echo Echo's.

SOOOOOUUUUNND!!!!"Robin was sent flying into the wall knocked unconscious by the Echo Echo's

"All right!" All the Echo Echo's jumped out the way of a green hand made of energy. Green Lantern flew down to attack them with a green sledgehammer and they all fused into one and jumped out the way just in time.

"Ok Omnitrix. Gimme something I can use!" Echo Echo hit the dial and she turned into...
"Goop?!" She was green slime controlled by a small UFO above her head. She lurched forward onto Hal's ring finger, shrinking and wrapping herself onto it.

"Hey, get off. I don't want this thing to get dirty!" Hal yelled.

"Hmmm... gonna have to say no!" Goop flipped Hal over onto his back and slipped off his ring, taking away his power.

"Nighty night, Lantern Boy," Goop threw a fist at him, knocking him out cold, and turned back to Gwen.

"Wow..." Batman was impressed, he peered from outside the room. "I can definitely see how she had beat you." 

He turned to Superman who shot him an annoyed look. There was a sudden rush of wind, Supergirl flew into the room.

"Hey, you! Round 2, come on."

Gwen looked at Supergirl confused, and Supergirl flew down and attacked Gwen...

To Be Continued

(Sorry, gained another block)