Chapter 8 - Finding Mirabel

*Dolores POV*

As Camilo and Isabela were 'arguing' I heard a faint sob which I could tell was Mirabel.

"I can hear her" I interrupted.

"Wait, can you!?" Camilo exclaimed, happily.

"Faintly, but yes. She must still be in the Encanto."

"Do you know where roughly?"

"I think she is in the mountains"

"Okay then. To the mountains we go!" Camilo exclaimed, running in the direction of the mountains.

Isabela scoffed but went after him with me following close behind.

*Time skip to the when they reach the mountains*

*Isabela's POV*

It was now dark which means it would be much harder to find Mirabel.

"Guys, we need to set up camp here. We won't be able to find Mirabel in the dark" I said. "Did you guys pack any tents or anything?"

"Surprisingly, I did actually think that far ahead. Quick question though. How do you set up a tent?" Camilo asked awkwardly.

I sighed. Of course he didn't know how to set up a tent.

"I got this. Give me 10 minutes." I replied, searching through the bags we brought for a tent

*10 minutes later*

The tent was finally set up somewhere that wouldn't be visible to anyone who would be looking.

"Right guys. I think we all need to go to sleep. We will be getting up at the crack of dawn." I spoke.

"As much as I'd like to argue, I want to find Mirabel so I won't. But if you ever do this at home, I will not listen." Camilo responded.

"Whatever."