Dirty Secrets

In recent years her grandmother and both of her parents passed away. When she was four her mother sang her songs of a magical place where men were kind, were she could be powerful. Where she was herself. When she was beautiful. She had cried after she sang the song. It went to the tune of one stop, by Joe hisiashi "Back where I belonged, I had a friend who always looked out for me. He kept me warm and said that he loved me, more then a selfish man could love himself." She sang to me about this man.
"I bet it is papa, momma." I said.
"Yes. I may have been papa, but I love your dad now."
I think back. It was not my dad she was talking about. Now was it? I am eleven. I miss my mom, my dad, and my greatest Grandma Christina. You see my grandma raised me. Since I was four. A month after my momma sang me that song she died, along with my father. The doctors don't know why they died. They had no trace of what happen. No one could find out. I remember a time when my mother said " He is strong if he is wiser then my child."
What did she mean. My grandpa told me when she was younger she disappeared for eight years. When she was my age she went missing. She won't tell anyone where she went. My grandpa thinks I will do the same thing so he tells me my mother suffered brain damage when she came back she was speaking weird languages. Grandpa told me something that she said ment " My children shall rot, she who must listen to the ugly truth will be stronger then a man who cannot love. He cannot love her. She shall rot in hell, she will love him. He will not love her. she cannot leave these feelings. She must be able to get rid of them, she must kill herself. In the end."
He never let me leave the house. My father did love my mother, I remember he was terrified of her.

"Hey grandpa, can I water the garden today?"
"Oh, dear you will catch a cold. It is snowing."
"Okay grandpa. When do I get to start school, I am turning six in may."
"I will teach you."
"Yay!!"
I remember he was always calm. He truly was my real parent. My mom all she did was dis-me. She always said that I would rot in hell. The only time she was nice to me was when I was three. That's what grandma said. Although my grandparents didn't say it, they knew my mom hated me. I stopped letting it bug me. She hated me that's that. I can't change her opinion. I love her still. My dad was weird as well he did all of the parenting. Grandma said,"He is the only man who can help your mother. She needs him. Although he is terrified of her, he loves her with all of his heart."
Now I am eleven and my grandpa is my guardian. I have never left the house. I am so isolated until....... He came.