Happy New Years!

Happy New Years everybody, 2021 wasn't a good year but I hope the  new year will change all of that. So take this "short" story of Zephyr and his friends New Years.
Note: This isn't part of the story mainline

Zephyr and his friends are at Zephyr's place, A Charizard, Rockruff, and more Noiverns are waiting for it to be New Year's Day, the countdown starts as everybody started counting down with the Television "3...2...1.... Happy New Year!" you can hear fireworks outside as well but suddenly the power goes out. Everybody but the Charizard freaks out because he has the tail flame. Everybody immediately started going to the tail flame but also keeping a distance from it because doesn't want to get burnt. Zephyr was a little bit calmer than the others since he was used to the dark, the phones are still working so he just turns on his phone and puts the brightness up to the max trying to see so he can try to find Candles but weren't able to find none since it was really dark, the whole neighborhood lights were out and he panics a little.

Zephyr let's out a small sigh "Calm down, everybody we could get though this." But after like 2 hours the power wasn't back on and it was still pitch black. The Pokémon were getting tired but didn't feel like flying or running to their respective places so they'll have to sleep over until the power is back. The Charizard insisted that he wanted to leave because he knows the way so Zephyr let's him leave but gives him a little warning and tells him to be careful because it's completely pitch black. The Rockruff stayed in the same place shivering in fear because it's really dark, nobody realizes it since the Charizard is gone and the tail flame was lighting up half of the room they're in. Zephyr gives the Pokémon in the room blankets that he just has in case of a sleepover situation, Zephyr tries organizing his room to have extra space for everyone then a little while after settling they all fall asleep, the next day, New Year's Day, Zephyr is the one to wake up first but he decides to go back to sleep since nobody else was awake, hours later he wakes up and everyone else is gone. Zephyr just thinks they went home and he also realized the power was back on, and the light was on the whole night! but oh well.

That's all I can really think of, I hope you enjoyed it anyways. See ya when the next chapter releases which is probably a few hours after this is published.

Also, I made this Drawing, what you think?

Anyways, see ya soon and have a nice New Years, bye!