Part 2

Students point of view:
He grabbed my waist intensely, his cock drawling cum onto me. His mouth was on mine, and it felt so RIGHT. He had pretty eyes, my vision was going blurry so I couldn't tell if they were green or blue. I rubbed his dick over and over again until a puddle of the creamy juice was laying on the floor.
After all this I'll be the one cleaning it up with my tounge.
For fucks sake, I'm his student, he's my teacher. What the fuck are we doing?
But it felt so good and I knew I didn't want to stop. Sooooooo good. His hands were all over my body and mine were only on his lower half, touching and licking it eagerly.
Keep squishing my melons daddy, they want more, and so do I
He was a professional at this, I could tell. I wasn't so bad myself to be honest, I just wish he could tell me it.
"Harder" I moaned.
And he went harder, deeper, slower. Everything a good girl could dream of. But I was still his student, or did he not care? I did. Kind of. Maybe. Not really. Not anymore. He was just so good at it and so perfect, I wanted to do it all day and all night long until my vagina starts bleeding and my boobs fall off.
Let's do it
I thought this to myself repeatedly but he wouldn't stop, I don't think he ever will.
"What's wrong?" He stopped and looked me in the eye, watching my thoughtfull expression-