Part 3

Teachers point of view:
Glaring at her gracious face, I swallowed hard and then let go of her, she leaned away from me emotionlessly before turning around and whispering "Id better get going," and then she strolled away without gancing back.
I hope she comes back for more, her body's an addiction
When I sat down in my living room, the first thing I thought about was her.
Her ass, her gorgeous face, and her plastic tits. I knew they were made for me, made for me to stare at all day long. She knew it too, she knew that she was the one making me fall for her and she was the one trying to get attention from all the hot teachers, including me. I remembered her words "I'm the teacher now, sir"
No baby, I'm still the teacher so that means you lied and lies deserve punishments. The bad girl needs her daddy to teach her some respect.
I watched the sex scene on the TV in awe, begging for the same thing to happen with me and her. I knew it would, I'd only have to grab her and make her do it. She has to listen to me, right? She's my sex doll now, and her body is all I'm wanking for. The porn on the screen was getting louder causing an erection to distract me from watching. I looked at my dick, standing up and solid-
I want her to make it go down, or I'll have to masturbate to stop it.
Her location was too far from here, it wouldn't be worth the time to drive there, but wanking is always fun I guess. Id obviously rather do something else, there's other options too...
Moaning in pleasure, I pulled my wife's hair, forcing her head to slam into my cock and made her suck carefully. She better not leave marks because later my student will see that someone else has been sucking on her property.
She's doesn't do it right though. My sexy student could do better than her.
All that my wife is worthy of is her money. She does what she's told aswell, Unlike my naughty student..