Chapter 5

Saturday night.

     "Izuku, I have a question," I spoke up, "If it's night then why don't they call it Satur-night, or Mon-night?"

     "I-" Izuku started, but couldn't finish for a portal had opened, carrying Todoroki with it.

     "You came!" Izuku exclaimed, running up to him and forgetting my previous question.

     "Why wouldn't I?" Todoroki asked, looking at Izuku.

     And then, hesitantly, wrapping him in a hug.

     "Aw, adorable!" I mumbled.

     "Shut up!" Izuku muttered into Todoroki, hearing me, and hugging him back.

     After a few minutes I coughed.

     "Sorry to break ya'l up, but we have to get down with business." I said, breaking the silence.

     "R-Right." Izuku stammered, breaking away from Todoroki.

     We sat down in a clearing near by.

      Oh, and for a scenery check we where in a forest not to far from town, the new meeting location.

     "Are there any new students or dropouts?" I asked, grabbing a pen from my pocket and flipping my notebook open.

     "No." Todoroki replied.

     "Any quirk developments?" Izuku asked.

     "Mina and Denki have been working on aim, and are getting increasingly better. Jirou's learning to use her attached earphone to do things like trip people. Tetsutetsu and Kirishima having been training together, but I don't think they've had any major developments to their quirks." He answered as I wrote.

     "Any costume updates?" I questioned.

     "Not really, the only thing on this would be that Shinsou did get a scarf from Aizawa." Todoroki said.

     And I jotted this down for later referrals. 

     "Finally, any plans?" Izuku asked.

     "The class is going on another camping trip, from as far as we can tell it's going to be at the same locations as the last. Aizawa has reassured us that they've updated sercurity since the last attack." Todoroki answered.

     "They never learn do they, why we love challenges!" I though out loud as I wrote what he had said down.

     This made Izuku chuckle, a small chuckle, while Todoroki sat. 

     "Thanks, that is all. We can send you as far as the front of UA, but you'll have to sneak into your dorm." I stood up.

     "Actually, I was wondering if I could stay here a little while longer?" Todoroki asked.

     "Sure, whatever. I'm going to bed." I walked towards the portal.

     "Is Izuku behind you?" Kuro asked as I stepped out of the portal.

     "Nope." I yawned my response.

     "Goodnight." I called, walking down the hall to my room.

     "Night." he called back.

_-.~_-.~_-.~_-.~_

     I stayed behind with Todoroki.

     It's been a while since we've been able to hang out, and honestly I've missed it.

     Sometime Uraraka would ask who I considered my best friend, and I would always tell her that the people of whom made my squad were my best friends. Others would just assume me a Katsuki were best friends because of our childhood, but that was obviously not the truth.

     Heck, I spent most of my life fearing that bitch.

     But the truth is, that if I had to pick one of my 'friends' to survive while the other die, than I would choose Todoroki. That's what a best friend is to you, no?

     Or maybe it was more of a lover thing, I-I don't know.

     "Why didn't you go back with Kai?" Todoroki asked, breaking my train of thought.

     "I missed hanging out with you." I said, laying down on the grass beneath us.

     "As have I." I barley heard Todoroki mutter.

     "What was that?" I asked, looking up at him.

     "Nothing, Midoriya. How have you been?" He asked, chaning the subject.

     I sat back up and sighed, "Well if you call having 2 grown ass men trying to kill you, a psychopath, that you've have some how related to as your sister, asking for your blood, counseling 2 stressed out 'Moms', and arguing on both sides of on person having an argument with themselves every fucking day ok. Then ok."

     Todorok gave the smallest of chuckles, "Sounds chaotic."

     "Just as bad as class." I responded, "Worse I think, but I love them all."

     Todoroki looked down at his phone, probably for the time.

     "I have to go now, until next time, Midoriya"