Dos oruguitas

Bruno's pov

I sat trembling and screaming as I heard a banging on the door
"HELP, HELP US, THEY HAVE Y/N" as the words left my mouth I heard a window open and it shut just as the door broke down. I was still blindfolded but behind me I heard the screams of horror from my family. Delores was asking what happened and where the blood came from, I heard Luisa vomit into a plant and my blindfold was removed to show julieta, tears streaming down her face as she handed me a pastry. I wanted to eat it but I couldn't. Even with how badly hurt I was I couldn't stomach even the thought of food.
The three of them worked quickly to get me untied and I realized as I stood that my penis was still out, covered in the blood of my beloved, along with everything else in the room. Isabella ran in huffing with a flushed face
"I tried to stop them but they were too quick and I couldn't be too rough because y/n was in there.... Please don't tell me that's blood" she trailed off, following suit of Luisa and vomiting. I just stared at the floor. She was gone. Mi palomita was gone in the hands of her abuser and I couldn't do anything to stop it.

Time skip 6 months

It's been six months with so clues as to where y/n is. Every reading I do changes and none of them give a straight answer. I almost gave up but last night I did a reading and saw me in the town y/n is in. I had a name! I gathered the whole family, nobody wanting to stay behind. It took an hour to convince my mama to stay and watch the town in case something happens. We took off in the middle of the night moving quietly as we went.

We approached the house I saw her in, we all hid behind a tree line when we saw Bryce and y/n enter the home, Bryce leaving a few moments later. Once we were sure he was a good distance away we got to work. Delores said she only heard y/n in the house but I sent camillo to the door disguised as a random stranger asking for directions. Luisa standing by as precaution.
When camillo knocked y/n answered the door. She was 50 lbs lighter and pale as a ghost, covered in bruises and badly applied makeup that attempted to cover them. As he was talking to her she explained she doesn't know the area very well. I'm assuming she wasn't let out much. He asked if anyone was in the house that could help and she explained she was the only person there at the moment but that her boyfriend would be back soon. Pepa was behind me thundering and poisonous plants sprouted around us as Isabella fumed at the word boyfriend. Camillo smiled and transformed back to himself. Y/n gasped and dropped to her knees hugging the boy like her life depended on it.
"What are you doing here? If Bryce finds you he will kill you!" Suddenly the whole family walked out.
"Mi palomita, we have it figured out don't worry. We are taking you home" I stepped forward pulling her to me.
"We need to move fast, Bryce will be home soon," she whispered, freighted. I handed her to julieta and asked Luisa, Isabella, and camillo to stay with me. I had everyone else go home with y/n. We were gonna crush this rat once and for all.