gone

LOTS OF TRIGGER WARNINGS
This chapter has a lot of scenes that may be traumatic to some viewers. And horrific to all. If you have sexual assault/self harm/ kidnapping trauma I will make a note where you can skip and another where you can pick up, next chapter will be a summary since the scenes give a lot of background to the situation. Stay safe!

I walked towards my home, it's around 10 pm now and the streets were silent. I walk through the dark roads and enter my home, unlocking the door quickly. As I go inside to sit down I hear a thud behind me. I turn around and scream in horror.

*Bruno's point of view*
Y/n left without her purse, I decide to walk it to her, she must be home by now, she left 30 minutes ago. I turn to walk out when my sand starts to stir, beckoning me to do a reading. it only does this when something bad is about to happen my hands sweat as I sit down, relaxing and opening my eyes to see a sea of darkness save for the bright green figures of my predictions, I see me walking into y/n's house and her sitting tied up. She was stuck to a chair crying for help a man was behind her but I couldn't make him out. Panicked I ran. I ran all the way across town to get to y/n's house. I got there to find exactly what my vision recalled. Her tied to a chair with a black eye and blood coming out of her nose. I screamed her name and ran at the man who was much skinnier than me but also much taller, I tried to fight him but someone grabbed me from behind holding a rag to my face. I closed my eyes and lost consciousness.

*Your pov* I sobbed as Bruno fell to the floor. My ex boyfriend Bryce and a random large stranger stormed my house and tied me up, waiting for Bruno. When he got there they sabotaged him knocking him out and tying him to a chair across from me
"What do you fucking want Bryce? Why are you here?" He bared his teeth in the shape of a smile.
" You thought you could escape me? Up and move towns hoping I wouldn't follow? You're coming home with me one way or another"
I cried out
" I'll never go anywhere with you I'd rather die!" He chuckled
" I thought you might say that, so that's why we have this poor fellow, you fight us we kill him if you fight us ever we will find him and kill him. Along with that whole family you love so dearly." A shiver ran down my spine as the embroidery on the collar was suddenly very rough on my skin.
"Fine. I won't fight you. Just don't hurt them and I'll do whatever you ask."
He smiled a disgusting smile and said
"Good, because you don't have a choice"

TW NON CONSENT SKIP IF SENSITIVE TO ABOVE TRIGGERS

They grabbed me up from the chair and threw me on my couch ripping my skirt off leaving me in just a blouse and underwear. Tears fell down my face as they turned Bruno's chair towards me. They locked the door, Bryce's friend blocking the only exit. Bryce untied my hands and instructed me to sit. I did as told, fearing for my family's life. The madrigals are the only people who ever made me feel welcome I can't let these monsters hurt them. Bryce grabbed Bruno's hair and slapped his face, waking him up.

*Bruno's point of view*
I woke up to a sharp pain across my face. As I gained consciousness I realized I was tied to a chair, y/n's captor slapped me and  my dove was sitting half naked on the couch in front of me weeping softly.
I struggled against the rope but couldn't get out. I cried out in anger swearing a lifetime of hell on these bastards. I didn't see what happened behind me but suddenly y/n began shushing me begging me to stop struggling.
"Bruno, my love please don't struggle. They will go after the family so please just do what they ask." I heard a sick voice behind me
"Good girl, mi amor you learn fast." My stomach turned as he used my name for her. She looked so, broken. Like she knew it was surrender or die. I didn't care if I died but she said family. My family. I can't let them get hurt. I have no option.
"What do you want from us?" I questioned. Why us, why my dove.
He sighed,
" listen you may be y/n's new toy but I had her first and she's coming home with me. My mind raced for answers. She was gone the summer she turned 25. She returned just a couple years ago. She was gone six years. Six years with this disgusting pig.
I heard his voice again, barking an order.
"Take your shirt off slowly whore." Y/n did as ordered crying harder.
"That's right cry like the pathetic bitch you are" rage swelled in my heart as I began looking around for a way out. Hands snapped my head forward. Making me look at y/n undress. I felt his hot breath on my neck.
" You're gonna watch the whole thing bastard" what whole thing. Oh God. No. He's not doing this. I can't watch this. I sat frozen in horror. Y/n sat back on the couch now only in panties.

Your pov
(Warning gets traumatic)
Bryce approached me with the knife he was just holding to Bruno.  He grabbed the side of my underwear and cut it, doing the same to the other side. He slid it off of me stuffing the fabric in my mouth to muffle my screams of pain. He has done this before. All I can do is look at Bruno crying, humiliated. His eyes were wide with horror tears falling down his face in buckets.
Bryce grabbed me and pushed me on the ground, pulling a chair up and sitting so Bruno had a perfect side view of the horrible display about to take place.
"On me. Now." I obeyed, following the same routine except now the love of my life looked on in terror.
I unbuttoned his pants as he removed the ripped panties from my mouth handing his friend a bandana to gag Bruno with. I cried harder before taking him into my mouth. I tried to work quickly, doing what I knew would get it over with as soon as possible. My face was red hot and I could hear Bruno's screams and struggle against the rope. Bryce grabbed my hair and my jaw went slack at the cue. He pounded into my throat roughly causing me to gag and sputter I couldn't get a breath in before I felt a familiar and disgusting liquid fill my mouth. I swallowed it looking over at Bruno who had gone completely still. His eyes burned with rage. I wish it was over but I knew I wouldn't get off that easy. He motioned his friend to pick Bruno's chair up and carry him to my room. I followed behind the three never taking my eyes off the floor. I was roughly shoved into my bed underwear back in my mouth. I got tied to the bedposts as Bryce pulled his pants done farther, turning to look at Bruno as he carved his name into my thighs. I cried at the pain and Bruno kept trying to look away. The large man who carried him in held his head still and had a knife in his other hand. Reminding Bruno of the situation. Bryce forced himself into me, causing me to scream into my gag.
I could feel something tear in me as he continued. He wasn't bigger than Bruno in and way but was so rough blood poured from between my legs. A familiar pain in my stomach as he kept going using my blood as lubricant. Bruno sat horrified as the bigger of the two men untied me Bryce flipped me over and his friend forced himself into my mouth. This went on for an hour. They would switch positions I had blood covering me, a black eye, multiple cuts all over my body from Bryce. I thought it was finally over when they stood and pulled me up but to my horror they sat me in front of Bruno.
"Suck it." I looked up at my love, sending my apologies through my eyes as best I could before going down on him. He was soft, but I knew they wouldn't let me stop until he came so I used my hands and went down on him with shame and embarrassment. After 20 more minutes he finally came and I swallowed. I felt disgusting. They blindfolded Bruno with the gag that was in his mouth.
"Please just stop please" he begged. Bryce laughed.
"THIS is the man you chose over me? He's pathetic. Couldn't even stop me from fucking you senseless." I cringed at his words before I too was blindfolded. I cried out to Bruno begging him for help.

*Kidnapping scene*
they dressed me in my clothes, staining them red. And pulled me away
"Bruno! Bruno help me! Please I love you I'm so scared! I heard a banging on the door and was hurried out a window into a carriage.  They drove off and I was unsure if I'd ever see my family again.