Chapter 4: year 4

TW: Neglect, abuse, death

Celestia Malfoy: 6th
Leo Malfoy: 3rd
Alya Black: 6th
Eileen Snape: 4th
lilith snape - 4th
Fauna snape - 3rd
Bree black - 4th
Evan Black - 7th
Jazz Potter - 4th
Star black - 5th
Lexie Lestrange- 2nd
Emberlyn Black - 6th
Sophia malfoy - 4th
River Parkinson - 6th
Natasha Malfoy - 5th

------------------------------------------------------------

This year, for once, Roxie wasn't terrified to go to Hogwarts. However, she didn't know why she was confident to go to Hogwarts all of a sudden. Even Sophia was shocked. Roxie even let Sophia sit in a different compartment with her friends, Hermione, Harry and Ron. Roxie wasn't even sat with Leo, Ginny, Neville, Luna and Fauna. Roxie was sitting with Star and Alya. (Lexie was sat with Eileen, Emberlynn, River and a couple of other people) Roxie spent the whole trip to Hogwarts thinking about Hermione and how she was going to finally tell Sophia that Hermione was the girl she was crushing on this year.

Nothing truly exciting happened at the sorting that year. However at breakfast the next day, the Triwizard Tournament was announced to the whole of Hogwarts and they were told the guests would arrive in three days. Roxie didn't know how to feel about this. She was excited and nervous at the same time about the whole thing.

When the guests finally arrived, she was enchanted by how beautiful the Veela's looked but she stayed away from them. The male guests frightened Roxie so she stayed away from them too. Sophia seemed to know one of the male guests and Hermione had blushed when the two went to talk to him. However, Roxie didn't understand why any of her friends wished they could sign up for the triwizard tournament and why Evan signed up at all. But when the four names were called, She, like the rest of Hogwarts, were shocked when Harry's name was called. She didn't want to lose one of her friends.

Roxie was too scared to watch the first task because dragons terrified her. So Roxie stayed in Hogwarts on her own planning how to tell Sophia who she liked.

Roxie was so excited for the Yule ball. Sophia had convinced her to ask her crush to the ball (even if Sophia didn't even know who she liked).

About a few weeks before the ball Sophia was asked by her crush whilst walking through the corridor with Hermione, Harry and Ron. Roxie was trying to get to class but was shoved aside by the Weasley Twins flying in on broomsticks, the fireworks made her jump and she could barely see what they were spelling out, all she heard was Sophia squealing 'yes' and a hug between her and the redhead. Roxie sighed slightly, but smiled. Her sister getting a date with her crush encouraged her to ask out Hermione, who was squealing from beside the blonde.

Near enough to the Holidays, Roxie was ready to ask Hermione to the ball. However, by this time Sophia had worked out who Roxie liked and she stopped Roxie from asking Hermione to the ball stating Hermione already had a date. Sophia told her she was welcome to go with her and Fred but Roxie was too devastated and heart broken and ended up not going to the ball at all so she just stayed in her dorm all night, crying.

Unwillingly, Roxie went to the second task, she sat next to Sophia and technically Fred, if you counted where Sophia was sitting. As Hermione was rescued Sophia ran down, and Roxie wanted to follow but ultimately didn't. Within a few minutes Fred moved down to be with them and Roxie quickly followed, not wanting to be alone. Hermione's smile as Sophia hugged her made Roxie's heart melt. But when Harry wasn't done by the end of the hour, Roxie went into a full blown panic attack, not even Sophia could calm her down.

Roxie didn't want to see the third task but she was dragged there by Sophia and all her friends, even though she didn't want to go see it. Sophia and Roxie spent most of the waiting time planning how they were going to survive the summer that year. Whilst Sophia simultaneously talking to Fred about something or other. When Harry turned up with Cedric's dead body, he was screaming about Voldemort being back, all this caused Roxie to faint out of fear. She woke up the next morning in the hospital wing. Sophia had tried to explain what happened but she stopped when Roxie explained she was feeling faint.

The summer that followed that whirlwind year was awful. Voldemort moved into Malfoy manor and Bellatrix broke out of Azkaban and moved in. Lexie caused more chaos just to prove not even her mother and dark Lord would be able to control her. Roxie and Sophia got punished more. Roxie for no particular reason and Sophia because she was dating Fred Weasley. Whereas Leo got ignored more. Celestia, willingly, got the dark mark and became much worse. Sophia and Roxie couldn't even sneak out of the house anymore. Death eaters came in and out of the house every day which terrified Roxie to the point she considered asking Sophia to hex their way out. However, Sophia managed to somehow run away to Sirius's place, which only increased the frequency and severity of Roxie's punishments. Roxie suspected Fred or maybe even Sirius had helped get her out. One thing that did happen that summer was that Roxie find out that Draco had been dating Fauna but they had broken up that summer because Draco had been using her (Fauna did punch him for that infront of Roxie)