You are not a monster!

Cemre pov:
-It is right. If you would be in my place you would do the same for saving yourself! Ms. Seniz said
-You are wrong! If I was in your place I wouldn't punish an innocent man for my guilt! Is your son also involved in this ms. Seniz? I heard-..
-DO NOT INVOLVE MY SON IN THIS!
-Ms. Seniz...I won't tolerate Nedim's torture while I am here.
-Don't worry then dear, you won't be here for long. Your days in the mansion are about to end
A voice yelling interrupted us. 'Mom?Mom!' Cenk bey was yelling
-Do not touch or talk to my son or you will regret the day you were born.
Ms. Seniz says while leaving the room and going after her son. I turned to Nedim and start talking to him:
-It's okay Nedim, I am here now! I won't let her or her son touch you, I promise, if it's necessary I will sleep here, with you. I promise, as time as I am here I will make sure you will walk on your own legs.

—————time jump ~ night—————

I went downstairs with Nedim so they could leave to the airport. I greet Agah bey and Nedim and look after them while leaving. Damla, Agah bey's daughter walks down from the mansion and stops behind me.
-Cemre right?
-Yes ms. Damla.
I say smiling. She looked like a nice girl.
-No, please tell me Damla, I don't like being called ms. Damla.
-Sure then Damla!
-That's more better. Where did my dad go?
-He left Istanbul for one week for Nedim's regular checking.
-Oh, thanks! Can you call your brother? I need to go somewhere.
-of course! I will be right back.
I go to Civan and tell him to go to Damla. After that I go upstairs to make Nedim's bed and I see a picture of him and another boy. Then a familiary voice starts talking.
-What are you looking at nurse?
It was Cenk bey.
-Nothing,a picture of Nedim and someone.
-That's me. If you were wondering.
-oh, yeah I can see the assimilation now.
He comes closer to my back and takes the picture out of my hand, I turn around and face him, he was to close to me, I take 2 steps back.
-Sorry, I will go back to my work now...
-Nurse..
I turn around.
-yes?
-I heard you talking to my mom today. For your own good you better not annoy her.
-I won't accept her humiliating Nedim and hurting him. I turn around and I start making the bed
-Nurse!
He says grabbing my hand and making me face him.
-Yes!
-Be careful! You don't want to get involved in this.
-Oh so you also know about what's going on between your mom and Nedim. Are you a part of your mom's plan of hurting him? And why in hell you can't be around Nedim? I heard you saying that to your mom last night!
-Nurse! See your own business!
-Healing Nedim is my business, and I can't do that while you and your mom are doing this to him.
I could see his jaw clenching and he getting angry, but that wouldn't stop me, I wanted to make him crack so I could find out the truth.
-Be careful nurse, they say curiosity killed the cat.
He says smiling and leaving the room like nothing happened. After processing what happened I pick up the dress I was wearing, a black one and I started running after him on the stairs
-Cenk bey! Cenk b-...! Cenk!

Cenk pov:
She was too curious of anything, she was getting me on my nerves but she was so different than her sister. Her sister sat on my bed like my wife when I didn't even looked at her and she didn't let me touch her even when now we are sired of the fact that she knew something about me, mom and Nedim. She was strong, independent and always wanting justice. She was the total opposite of me and it was on both expectations to hate eachother. Just like we did. She was getting me on my nerves so bad with her curiosity. And then I heard her screaming my name while I was going down the stairs. I walked besides her mother. She was so worried about her daughter since she was screaming my name in the whole mansion. Then I got out of the house and seen her sister, I winked at her and got into the car.

Cemre pov:
I was running after Cenk and an arm hold me. It was his mom.
-I told you to stay away from my son!
I took me hand back and said:
- And I say that now it's something between me and him. I went downstairs after him and watched my mom following me with her eyes probably wondering what's going on. I was still yelling his name but I think he already left the mansion. I run besides my sister and hear her screaming my name, but I didn't Pay attention to her and got into Cenk's car.

Ceren pov:
I was cleaning the windows and I seen Cemre following Cenk and getting in his car. What the hell is happening here? What has she to do with him?!

Cenk pov:
What was she doing in my car? Is she crazy? I got angrier than ever.

Cemre pov:
We got to an empty road and he got out of the car slamming the door.
-So what do you want to know huh? How I died at 8 years old? How my mom is protecting me? How I destroyed myself and Nedim? Huh? Tell me!
I could see how affected he was by just looking into his eyes, it was clear he didn't want to show it. I took my serious posture on and told him:
-I want to know all of it!
He staied in shock then rested himself on the car.
-when I was eight years old I walked into Nedim's room and seen him almost falling from the window, he begged me to save him, but I didn't. I thought about my mom...she always said that my uncle(Nedim's dad) was in love with her and he couldn't marry her because of Nedim, my mom couldn't be happy because of Nedim...I wanted to make her happy so I let him fall. My mom came when she heard the sound and...told me:
-what have you done Cenk? CENK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! you killed him! You are a monster! He is dead just because of you! You killed your cousin! You are a monster that no one loves! NO ONE! Excluding me, you are a monster who is loved only by his mother.
From his eyes, tears started to fall, from mines too. I walked closer to him.
-does you dad know about this?
-No,no....he doesn't. And you better not tell him!
-I won't.
We staied silent for a minute. I looked at him and for a second I could seen the sensibility in his eyes, the caring part. The kind one. I walked closer to him and I wiped his tears away.
-Hey...hey. You are not a monster! You are kind, even if you did something bad.
-BAD?
He said laughing nervously.
-I ALMOST KILLED SOMEONE!
he said walking around.
-Cenk...Cenk? I closed my eyes wanted to fix something and maybe make him think diffrent, but he didn't answer my calls, I opened my eyes and turned around he was in the middle of the road while a car was passing.
-CENK! I say running to him and getting him from the front of the car.
We were both in shock on the ground now.
-Cenk.... try to say breathing heavily. Are...are you okay..?
-why..why did you do that? He says breathing as heavy as me.
-you don't worth this...you don't worth it! I say putting my hand over his. You were a child! You did it for your mom, your mom made you do it.
-No..
-yes! She did it with your hands, she pushed you to do it Cenk!
-No...NO,NO,NO!
He says standing up. In stand up as well, not knowing what he was about to do.
-Why are you taking the guilt away from me!
-Because you are not the guilty one! I say running to him again. Please...listen to me. You don't worth to feel the guilt if you are sorry for it, and you shouldn't feel it at all Cenk! You were a kid, your mom pushed you to do it.
He was trying so hard not to cry. But then...he just fall down, at the ground and...broke down crying,
-I can't take it Cemre...! I can't! I am lying to my dad every single day, I can't look into his eyes anymore...I can't! I am a monster and a liar and... I stopped him from saying anything by hugging him. I didn't know what time it was, how late it was. But I knew one thing for sure. He needed someone. Not tomorrow, not later, maybe later he will shout at me or pretending this never happened. He needed someone now. He needed me.
-Shhhhh.... . I say. It's alright..cry if you need to..
-I am a monster, aren't I..? He asked.
-No Cenk. Your mom is for making you do this, for making her kid to feel like this. I say while hugging him.

—1600 words