Chapter 13

10.30 AM

*Y/N's POV*

"Were you staying out the whole night?"

I shook my head, not lying.

"Just let me know if you're gonna stay out next time." He smiled and walked inside the bathroom.

What was that?

I was ready to face a bunch of questions coming from Suho when he came back to our room. But all he did was ask me to let him know the next time.

Did he finally find his brain back?

_

Meanwhile ~

*JUNHO'S POV*

I found an additional information about Hwang Naura's death. The bureau specialists said that she died because of a mental trauma she was facing since two years ago.

After further investigation, it was revealed that she had consulted a lot of doctors as well as therapists for the cure and was finally getting well.

Then, what happened so tragic that caused her the end of her life?

To get more knowledge about her past, I contacted her family and a few of her close friends.

_

9:30 AM

*YOONGI'S POV*

"Oppa??!"

My head shot back at the door, finding a familiar woman outside.

"You know her?" I whispered to Hoseok.

"What?! No!!" He whisper-yelled back. "I thought she is your guest!"

"You don't remember me, do you?" She giggled.

Was I supposed to??

"Hello~" She bowed to both of us. "I'm Mina. Y/n's sister."

My jaw dropped at her last words.

"Omg, really?... You have grown up so well!"

She smiled at my compliment.

"Please, come in..." I asked.

She walked inside my room and sat on the couch.

"I came here to visit my sister. But seemingly, she isn't in her room." Mina explained even though I didn't ask her.

I chuckled.

"You didn't inform her before coming?"

She shook her head. "I wanted to surprise her." She said, awkwardly smiling.

_

*Y/N's POV*

A few minutes after Suho went inside the bathroom, I checked my phone to see a text from Mina saying that she came to my room but didn't find anyone there, so now she's with Yoongi in his room.

I got so confused, as to why did she go there and how did she find his room.

I decided not to use much of my brain and go to see what's going on there by myself.

"Suho, I'll be back in a bit." I stated, loud enough for him to hear from inside before I left my room and went to Yoongi's.

"Where is she?" I asked immediately when the door got opened by a man but I was surprised to see Hoseok being the one to open the door instead.