Brynn Loreley

19/12/2014 12.56 P.M. Paris, France - Brynn Loreley

 It's been twelve days ever since I opened my mother's diary to the somewhat confusing entry. It caught my attention greatly and I don't know if that was the purpose or not. I guess I was a little scared to know what else was written in the diary which caused me to only read the first few lines over and over for a little around fifteen minutes. I eventually took the diary and Kono with me upstairs and went to bed with the dog wrapped in my arms in such way that it could not escape from my tight grip unless I let her.

I drifted off to sleep quickly with mom's diary opened on the first page as the last image moving through my mind. I woke up the next morning to Kono barking in my face loudly. I let go off her and expected her to run for freedom but instead she stayed on the very same spot, the only change being that she stopped barking.

The rest of these twelve days I just figured it was kind of creepy that my mom used a bundle of empty paper to represent me. This morning Jade came to wake me up because my parents wanted to talk to me and I am now standing under the shower letting the hot water relax my muscles.

When I step out of the shower I dry myself off and wrap the towel around my body tightly. I walk up to my closet and open its doors to be left with no clue to what to wear. I figured maybe my parents want to discuss something important and if that's the case I should definitely wear something classy.

I finally decide to put on a black skater dress, ending just a little above the knee with a pearl necklace. Lastly I put on my white tennis shoes and braid my hair to the side. Not too much, not too little, right?

"Brynn? Your parents are waiting for you," says Jade from behind my huge oak door.

"Almost done Jade! I'll be downstairs in a minute!" I half-shout, half-say to her while looking for my mascara. When I seem unable to find it, and my room doesn't look like a room anymore I give up and decide to just go. As soon as I open the door Jade almost hits me in the face with a fist, actually meaning to knock on the door. I back away and as she notices that her fist was about to be planted in my face she flushes and steps back, holding her hand tightly with her other.

"Brynn! Oh Brynn I am so sorry, I was going to knock on your door!"

"It's fine Jade, you didn't hit in me the face and if you had it would've been an accident," I comfort her and she nods to me.

"Your parents are waiting for you."

"I'm finished now, do I look good enough?" I need to know if I'm presentable and since Jade is the only one around now, I had to ask her.

"You look lovely. Now, if you would follow me please?" She leaves and when I close the door to my room I follow her downstairs, preparing for whatever might be discussed.