chapter two

Like those other days in my life I went inside the school building tucking down my hoddie sleeves each minute to be sure that no one will be able to see my scars.

"I'm already feeling like shit, and don't need them to come and make it worst." I mumbled to myself, referring to the bullies I unfortunately have. Just because I'm bestfriend with the heartthrob trio.

I was walking down the hallway to my locker seeing that the trio is already there waiting for me

"Naeyon" Taehyung called my name out after noticing me walking to them.

I smiled a little and waved at them.

"How are you doing?" Jimin asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "Okay I guess. Nothing much had happened." I replied back while putting my purse inside and taking out my notebook and a black pen.

He just hummed back and didn't say anything further. "Are you sure Naeyon?" He came closer and whispered in my ear leaning forward.

"Yeah, I'm totally fine." I pushed him gently away looking at him, trying to figure out why he was asking that.

"Nvm, let's go to class. We are starting soon." He backed away and went to the music classroom.

I stod still with a frown placed on my face. "What's wrong with him?"

Taehyung and Jungkook came closer to me but still keeping their distance. "He's just in a bad mood today." Jungkook said. i

I looked at Jungkook in confusion. "Why is he in a bad mood?" Taehyung and Jungkook looked a each other's eyes like they were talking by using their eyes. "I don't think it is a good idea if we tell you." Taehyung said with a little bit of hesitation.

"Go on, tell me!" I became more curious. Taehyung looked at me and gave a big sigh before speaking.

"He caught Chaeyoung cheating on him with Seungmin." Taehyung confessed.

I widened my eyes and my jaw dropped. "I- i never thought they would break up at this point." I said a little bit suprised.

"We thought it too, but unfortunately." Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

"By the look of her I'm not that suprised." I mumbled to myself but loud enough for them to hear it.

"What do you mean?" It was Jungkook's turn to be    lohmore curious along with Taehyung. i ql i'll ringing meaning we are starting.

"You guys heard the bell." They nodded.

"I'll see you guys at lunch!" I waved at them and went to the opposite direction. I didn't have the same lessons before lunch on Mondays with them.

I still had the breakup in my head doing some predictions if it was a coincidence for Jimin to see for himself.

"What was that girl thinking." I shook my head side to side while going inside to the History class and bowed to my teacher while I went inside to my seat, that was last row nearest the window and I sat alone.

Thankfully

^^

"Hurry up! Some of us are actually hungry?" Jungkook yelled from the door for me to hear him as I was all the way in the back, taking my time to pack everything away.

I look at hin lazily before rolling my eyes at him. "Just wait for a minute." I yelled back and fastened my speed.

"Finally." He says after I came down and now walking with them to the cafeteria.

It was only Jungkook and Taehyung who waited for me, and Jimin wasn't present.

'Strange' I though for myself. I was already tired of following after him and asking about him on the breakes we had between the lessons so I didn't even have the strength to ask again.

As I always know I will get the same answers as I got earlier. 'We don't know' or 'He doesn't talk to us too.'

Which is bullshit.

I saw them all laughing and talking when we had our third break before our 3rd lesson that was before lunch.

Ofcourse I was a little sad that Jimin didn't want to be with us all when I'm there today, which is strange but I shrugged that feeling away thinking that he had a good reason for that..

I hope