Chapter 5

Finally! I think I will start an Elena of Avalor story soon enough. Chapter 6 is out this weekend!

Amber: Sofia, um, can we talk in private?

Sofia: Oh, ok.

Hugo: Without me? What kind of sick joke is this? He frowned.

Sofia: Amber, we should really let Hugo come with us! It's not nice keeping secrets!

Amber: No, Sofia, what if we talk... sensitive stuff that men shouldn't hear?

But, since it's not that sensitive, you can come, Hugo.

In a comfy room, with silk put on green couches and armchairs, they talked.

Amber: So, me and Des don't click.

Sofia: Oh no!

Amber: That annoying Stan told me you two kissed. Hell knows how he's aware...

Hugo: Stalker alert.

Amber: And me and Des didn't even hug. He keeps stuttering. I wanted to ask the wedded Hildegard, but I'm too afraid of her reaction. You're a true friend and sister, Sofia. What should I do?

Sofia after thinking for a minute: Hmm, well, you should get to know him better. Walk in his shoes.

Amber:???

Sofia: That means be like him. And vice versa. Then be again you. And your relationship will be stronger by the minute.

Hugo: Approved 100%.

Amber, happy: Ok! But, you two kissed?

Hugo: Uh, yes?

Amber: Omgomgomgomg my ship sailed!

She yelled so the whole castle heard her. King Garrick bursted in worried, and saw Amber pink.

Meanwhile, in the gardens, Axel was walking by the lake with Ariel.

Axel: Oh, people are so... intrusive! Why do they care about our business so much?

Ariel: Probably because... I don’t know actually

Axel: I miss mom.

Ariel: Aw, what happened?

Axel: One day, she just died. She was perfectly healthy the day before. I saw her during her last breath. It was the same day the Diamond of Welshire had vanished in thin air.

Ariel: You don't think they're connected do you?

Axel started tearing up.

I don’t know. I just want her back.

The next morning in Enchancia, Amber woke Sofia up gently. But Sofia could see something was wrong. Amber's eyes were red from crying.

The news King Roland said after he summoned the twins in the throne room, made Sofia collapse on the ground.

Grand Mum died.

Sofia: What and how?

James: I don’t know, Sofia. She was perfectly fine two days ago.

Sofia arrived at school late. In the meantime, Huck sorted out the misunderstanding with Hugo.

Hugo: So, you like her as a friend, huh?

Huck: Yeah, besides I have my eyes on someone.

New character! Princess Daniella of Krono had long black braided hair and dark blue gown.

She flirted with Huck, but little did they know that she had sinister motives.

Sofia arrived in the classroom, with red eyes from crying.

Someone hugged her. Thinking it was Hugo, Sofia closed her eyes and embraced back.

Sofia: Thank you, Hugo. I love you.

Stan, to Sofia's horror: I'm not Hugo. (laughs forcedly) But thank you for the 'I love you' part.

Sofia:...

Stan: Sofie, I'm sorry your granny died. Truly I am.

Why did he say this so guilt ridden, like he would be responsible for her death? Sofia thought. Also, wait a sec...

Sofia: How did you know she died?

Stan: Oh! Ummmm, news travel everywhere?

Sofia: We kept it a secret, knucklehead.

Hugo spotted Sofia, and ran to the speed of light to her

Hugo: I so have to agree with that name. Ha ha ha. Then saw her upset: omg, what happened? Sofie, why are you crying?

Sofia: Grand Mum... is no more...

Hugo: I'm so sorry! (with tears rolling down his cheeks) Seeing you upset shatters me. I had no idea this happened.

Huck: Neither did I. Did you?

Ben: Nu-uh.

Oscar: Never heard anything.

Daniella also shook her head as no.

Stan was busted. He had something to do with Grand Mum, or else he wouldn't know so much.

Sofia: Stan, what did you do?

Stan didn't reply instead he gave Sofia a long kiss...in front of everyone. Even the teacher cringed.

Hugo didn't resist anymore and gave Stan a punch. A harsh one. And guess what? Everyone applauded him.

Stan huffed, and took his bag. He exited the classroom with the excuse of a headache.

The funeral took place in a beautiful spring day. Amber cried so much, she started losing her eyesight. As for James, he wouldn't talk anymore. Aunt Tilly instead took a vow of silence and went to a mountain.

Sofia listened to the priest, when suddenly her bracelet glowed. It showed Stan going to the sparkly pool.

She gasped. Oh no he wouldn't dare! She went to her sibs once everything was over.

Amber, touching her: Sofia, is that you?

Sofia: Yes, do you know where the Sparkly Pool is?

Amber: Yes, it's in the kingdom of Ranier. But be careful, there's a dangerous beast roaming there. Should I come with you?

Sofia: No, stay here and rest your eyes. I'll take care of Stan. She practically growled, having enough of him.

When she arrived, a blue skinned witch was with him. She easily defeated the beast.

Hydia: Here it is, Stan. The sparkly pool. Dive in and enjoy.

Sofia stopped him just in time. However she tripped, and fell in instead of Stan.

She rose from the pool, with a magical new dress and tiara and shoes and even more powerful amulet and magic bracelet.

The next chapter: The cause of Grand Mum and Queen Samira's demise