You won't be alone, Y/N.

The words on the script blurs together when your mind is wandering elsewhere. The day of the festival is finally here and you're nothing short of calm. The sweat on your palms and the knots in your stomach is unbearable. You hardly got any sleep the night before and heavily relied on the melatonin gummies.

With your eyes shut, you inhale and exhale deeply. You begin to count down from ten but the surrounding sounds around you seem to amplify. Your moment of calmness crumbles just as quickly as you were collected.

"Y/N." A familiar voice you've longed to hear fills your ears. Without a moment to waste, your eyes shoot right open and you're met with a smile from your beloved.

"Eita." His name rolls off your tongue easily. A smile tugs on his face when he sees your eyes on him. You quickly get up from your seat, your arms wrapping around his neck and your body pressing against his tall frame. Your face nuzzles in between the crook of Semi's neck. A wave of ease drapes over you when Semi's cologne intoxicates your sense of smell. The anxiety from earlier slowly fades when Semi returns your embrace. His warmth envelopes your frame.

"Jeez, you're covered in goosebumps Y/N." Semi whispers, his lips plant several kisses to the top of Y/N's head. He feels her arms tighten more, her warm breath tickling his neck when she speaks.

"If there's a word more exaggerated than nervous, I'm feeling that right about now." A frown tugs on your lips when your words are muffled when you speak. You feel safe when Semi gives you a slight squeeze. He unwillingly pulls the two of you apart to get a better look of your face.

You remain still as Semi examines you from head to toe. The smile on his face growing wider when he takes your entire form in. You grow shy when his eyes gently stare into your own. "There's no need to be nervous Y/N. Even if you slip up, no one will notice. You're absolutely beautiful, princess." Semi speaks delicately with a tinge of red to his cheeks and tips of his ears.

Your eyes widen in surprise and you're mimicking Semi's expression. The two of you shyly blush without saying a word.

Semi sneaks a glance at Y/N. Her reaction is absolutely adorable. Other thoughts begin to flood in Semi's mind. One being Shirabu's and her conversation that Ushijima's informed him of. But Semi couldn't bring that topic up right now. Not when Y/N had a performance in less than ten minutes.

Clearing his throat, Semi reaches out to grab hold of Y/N's hands. He feels the clamminess of her palms and reassures her nerves with a squeeze of his hands in hers. This pulls Y/N's focus onto him. "I'm excited to see your performance Y/N. You practiced vigorously so I'm sure everything will be perfect. Just enjoy yourself. Once you're wrapped up here we can go on our overdue date."

Date. That's right. Your date with Semi is today.

Feeling encouraged and excited, you nod your head to Semi's words. A smile tugs on your lips and you squeeze Semi's hands in return. "Thanks Eita. I won't let you down."

"That's my girl." Semi whispers before kissing Y/N on her forehead. He reluctantly lets go and raises a hand up to say goodbye. "Good luck Y/N. See you in a bit."

Pursing your lips, you nod your head and watch Semi leave. The moment he's gone, you raise your hands up to your cheeks to cup them. The heat radiates against your fingertips.

Semi's called you princess and his girl.

You grow giddy at his words. The nerves from earlier are completely gone when Semi appeared. Feeling more calm, you inhale deeply and hype yourself up mentally.

Everything will be okay.

🏐・゚゚・。.