Chapter fifteen

Y/N POV

I woke up to an empty bed, and looked at the time. 08.11am

I pushed myself up from the bed, and went to the bathroom. I stood staring at myself in the mirror for a few minutes, just thinking about all that has happened the last few days. Then it hit me. It's my birthday! I smiled to myself and took a quick shower. 

I got out of the shower and got dressed, it was a cute outfit.

(thought it was cute)

I walked down the stairs, but no one seemed to notice. All of them were awake downstairs, so i came up with something that would scare them. 

"YO! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!" i yelled, definitely scaring them all. 

"Y/N! Omg my heart stopped for a minute" Quackity said, we all began laughing. 

"Happy birthday Y/n!" tubbo ran over and hugged me, i thanked him and went over to the couch. Dream, Karl, Quackity, Sapnap, Ranboo, Jack, George and Punz also said happy birthday to me. I thanked them too, 

"where is Will, Tommy and Niki?" i asked. 

"Oh they left for something, they should be back in a bit" Punz smiled at me. I nodded at went outside for a bit, i saw that i got a text from Purpled. 

'YOOOO BEDWARS QUEEN! Happy birthday, and i will see you soon' i was so confused. 

"See you soon?" i said out loud, asking myself. I heard the front door open, and i thought it was Will, Tommy and niki. But no there was also purpled. I looked at him shocked, he made eye contact with me and smiled. I chuckled and went over to hug him. 

"Happy birthday again" he said, i pulled away from the hug and said 

"why thank you mr. Bedwars king!" and then bowed. He went over to say hey to the others. 

"Happy birthday Y/n!" niki said hugging me tight, 

"thank you niki!" i answered her with a smile. She went over to the others and then will came over to hug me, 

"happy 17th birthday old lady" he said, 

"okay, who is 24?" i asked with a laugh. He let out a chuckle and went over to join the others. 

"I thought you still were gonna be asleep when we got back, so i could wake you with my gift" Tommy spoke, i looked him in the eyes and smiled. 

"You bought me a gift?" i asked him, he smiled and took a box out of his pocket. 

"Yeah of course, I mean I would be a pretty bad boyfriend if I didn't get my girlfriend a gift for her birthday" he said and gave me the box. 

"You know, you didn't need to give me a gift. All i want is you" i said looking from the box to his red face, 

"just open the box Y/n" he said trying to hide his blush with his hands. I smiled and opened the box. 

"Happy birthday love". It was a beautiful necklace, then Tommy took it from me and opened it. It was a locket, with a picture of us in it. 

"This is so cute tom, thank you" I said, giving him a hug. We pulled away from the hug, and he put the necklace on me. I turned around and put my hands behind his neck. He put his hands on my back, and smiled at me. He leaned in. his soft lips pressed against mine. 

"OI! Lovebirds" jack shouted, making us pull away from each other. Now he was just hugging me from behind, putting his head on mine and wrapping his arms around my torso. 

"Yes?'' I asked, sapnap, karl and quackity made kissing noises to mock us. 

"Shut up dickheads" tommy said calmly. 

"Wanna watch a movie?" George asked, we all agreed and sat down on the couch.

TIME SKIP

It was now 04.39pm and we were about to get ready. 

"Okay niki let's get ready!" I said standing up from the couch. She nodded and stood up, 

"be ready at 05.30pm!" Wilbur shouted to us as we were running up the stairs. 

"Okay!" niki shouted back, we got to her room and she had already laid our dresses and shoes on the bed. 

"Wait, I need to grab some things from my room! I will be right back" i said, running out of her room, and running into mine. I was grabbing some stuff when Tommy walked in, we got eye contact and he quickly covered his eyes. 

"Tommy i'm not wearing my dress yet" i laughed, he took his hands away from his eyes and walked closer to me. 

"What colour is it?!" he asked excitedly, i chuckled and put my hands on his chest. 

"You will have to see for yourself when im ready" i smiled and got on my tippy toes so i could kiss his cheek. 

"I'm gonna go now, see you when i'm ready!" I say and walk over to the door.

TIME SKIP

TOMMY POV

We were all sitting on the couch except Y/n and Niki. it was currently 05.27pm, so they still have 3 minutes. I can not wait till I see Y/n in her dress.

I asked Niki about it earlier in the car to pick up purpled. And she just told me that it was very beautiful on her. I sat thinking about how she was gonna look. 

I mean she would look great no matter what, but now she had a chance to dress up nice. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a door open upstairs. We all stood up and walked over to the stairs, waiting for them to come down. Niki went first, her dress was really beautiful. 

"close your eyes boys, or else Y/n wont come down!" she said, and i quickly closed my eyes. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and then stopped. 

"Okay open them" niki said, we all opened our eyes and i saw Y/n. She was beautiful. She was looking between Wilbur and i. Wilbur went over to her first, 

"you have style for the first time" he said, Y/n laughed and looked him in the eyes. They hugged and pulled away after a couple of seconds. 

"Are you crying Will!" she asked him, he sniffed and walked away from her and over to niki. 

"No i just... uhm" he said, 

"yeah that's what i thought '' Y/n said. Weall laughed, then I went over to her and smiled. 

"You look hot!" I whispered so only she would hear, she chuckled and said

"what? Have you looked at yourself. Dark blue suit, that's hot" she smiled and kissed me. We pulled away and got in the car, Y/n and I were in the back for ourselves. 

"I think I wanna do a face reveal" she said out of the blue. I looked over at her, 

"you sure? You know you don't have to do it for the viewers. You have to do it for yourself" i said. She nodded and took my hand. 

"Okay then, whatever you're comfortable with. I will be there all the way" i said and kissed her forehead, she thanked me and smiled. 

Next chapter will be more birthday stuff :))