5 - Let's Get Something Out of the Way

I text Jamie back to let him know that the time and place was good. Also, I gave him my address for him to pick me up. I mean it is a date, isn't it?

"Anna, what am I going to wear?"

"Let's go see what you have in your closet". She walks into my bedroom and straight for the closet.

As she is going through all my clothing and putting outfits together, I am just standing there getting more nervous by the minute. She finally stops and shows me the perfect outfit.

"I think this will work. Just keep your hair and makeup simple and he will love it." Anna smiles at her handywork.

"Thank you, Anna, I appreciate your help."

"You're welcome. I need to get going. Have fun tonight." She gives me a little wink and she leaves out the door.

I head to the bathroom and get cleaned up a little bit. I keep my hair simple, and I dabbed a little bit of makeup on my face. I put on the cute short floral print dress and black heels that Anna set out for me. I look in the mirror, and I am pleased at this look. Hopefully, Jamie will like it too.

Now, I wait patiently for him to come to my door. I see a car pull up and take a deep breath trying to shake my nerves. Then I hear a light rap on my door. I take one more deep breath and open the door and see before me a very handsome man. He looked just as smooth as he did last night that my heart skipped a beat. Then he showed me that killer smile with those blue eyes and I just melted.

"You look beautiful." Jaime says as he looked me up and down with a smile on his face.

"Well, do don't look half bad yourself handsome."

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, I am."

I step out of the doorway and locked the door. He took my hand and we walked to his car, before he opened my car door, there was one thing that I just needed to do.

"Jamie, before we go can we get something out of the way?"

"Sure, and would that be?"

I took a step toward him and place my hand on his chest. I looked into those eyes as I felt one hand on my cheek and one hand on my waist. He leaned in and softly kissed my lips. I ran my hand up his chest and behind his neck. This prompts him to run his tongue against my bottom lip. I open my mouth slightly allowing him access. The kiss deepens as our tongues intertwine in this passionate dance. I wanted to last forever, but I pulled away before things got to out of hand.

"Wow, beautiful. That was.." Jamie was trying to get the words out.

"Great" I said trying to catch my breath.

"We should get going."

"Yeah, we should". He gives me a smile and opens the care door for me. I get into the passenger seat trying to get my breathing even before Jamie gets in.

Jamie's thoughts:

Remi just got into the car before I closed the door and made my way to the driver's side. I take a deep breath trying to keep my composure before getting in. She initiated this wonderful and passionate kiss that I can still feel. I new that she was going to be special, but I never anticipated this. If this was the beginning of the date, I can't wait to see the end.