🌸 01 🌸

Seungmin and Hyunjin were best friends since they remember.

The younger boy had been in love with Hyunjin for a very long time and he was afraid to confess to him due he might be rejected and lose his friend.

Both boys were sitting next to each other outside and eating their lunch together.

This moments were like a some kind of paradise of Seungmin , when both of them were spending time together alone.

Hyunjin was complaining about how he almost embraced himself in front of his crush.

This made Seungmin's heart aches. Hearing how Hyunjin talks about Felix all the time made him sick deep down.

He wished that Hyunjin talked to him the way he talked about the Australian boy.

Seungmin felt something wanting to come out of him as soon as possible. He felt really sick all of a sudden. Was it the jealousy?

The younger boys started to caught , which immediately got Hyunjin's attention.

"Seungmin is something wrong?" Hyunjin put his arm on his friend's back till he stopped caughing. "What the hell..."

Hyunjin grabbed one of the petals, which was caught by Seungmin.

The petals looked like beautiful white daisies , which had been picked from a garden. They were pretty.

"Who is he?" Hyunjin asked as sadness showed on his face.

"I don't have a crush on anyone!" Protested Seungmin and he threw the petals on the ground. "I'm fine Hyunjin. Don't worry about it."

"Stop being selfless. If something's wrong just tell me. This doesn't look good."

"I told you to not worry! In a few days it will be gone." Seungmin smiled at his friend.

"Okay..."

I'm sorry Hyunjin...