reunion

rosé jumped awake. FUCK it was 10am.she had a reunion with her season 13 girls at 12 and she wasn't even up. she had the quickest shower in human history before picking out her outfit. she settled for a light pink suit with a white shirt and light blue tie.
was it as good as she could look , no but in the time she has the outfit was suitable.

looking at herself in the mirror once more before sighing and walking out the door, rosé quickly walks to the ice rink where they are meeting.

she walks in and is greeted by most of her sisters. some still hadn't arrived but they all hugged and waited for the rest of the girls. Denali wasn't here yet which rosé noticed worrying fast and just as she was consumed by her thoughts Denali walks through the door.

she looks absolutely stunning. her hair slickee back with a tiny piece hanging over her eye. her dark hair complements her dark brown eyes in ways rosé couldn't explain. she also happened to notice how Denali was dressed. she was in a pair of skin tight shorts and a Blackpink top that was slightly too big. trust Denali to look absolutely amazing in simple clothes.

"Rosie" says Denali as she runs towards rosé pulling her into a hug. she smells amazing. it's a mix of rosé and something sweet but rosé can't pick it out.

"it's great to see you nali" says rosé still in her embrace. "you too" she replies before following the rest of the girls onto the rink. rosé already knew Denali would show them all up with her skills. she looks so graceful on ice almost like an angel gliding across water.

rosé steps on the ice and immediately she starts stumbling. her legs won't stay together as she tries to keep herself up. suddenly her foot gives way and she goes crashing into the cold hard ice. she hits her head and she's dizzy for a minute. a hand reaches down and rosé grabs it to help herself up. she stands up and sees it's Denali. "oh hi nali" she says blushing and not just from the cold.

"doing well I see" says Denali laughing as she links her arm through rosés . they begin to skate together and it's a lot easier to stay standing with the support of someone else. Denali grabs rosés hands and starts spinning meaning rosé spins as well.

once they stop spinning rosé grabs Denali and holds on because she is so dizzy. "you alright there" she asks and rosé nods her head. "you make skating look so easy" says rosé almost jealous. "a lot of practice" laughs Denali.

it was true though, Denali makes skating look extremely easy. she glides so gracefully across the ice. it's almost in human to be able to make across ice like that.

Denali skates off leaving rosé by herself and moving slowly to avoid the embarrassment of falling again. the speaker goes off. "can everyone make their way out of the rink in the next 5 minutes". "thank god" says rosé under her breath.

she barely makes it across the rink but she's in one piece at the end. she sees all the girls and walks over to join them. they are all saying their goodbyes and hugging each other. rosé is hugging Olivia goodbye when Denali walks up.

"um would you like to grab a coffee and maybe a cupcake" asks Denali. rosé agrees and they walk off arm in arm smiling. "that was fun" says Denali and rosé laughs. "for you maybe I can't skate though".

" you wernt awful" says Denali trying not to laugh and rosé nudges her. "you look great today" compliments rosé. she noticed how the shirt is now clinging to Denali body because she was sweating.

it clings around her biceps showing off her perfect arms. also it clings slightly to her chest and it looks amazing. "awww thanks babe" "you look great as well" she says. she stops suddenly and looks at the suit. she reaches for the collar and fixes it. "there we go perfect" says Denali smiling.

suddenly it starts raining. it gets really heavy just as they reach the café but the damage is done. rosés suit is a darker pink and water is dripping from denalis hair. they sit down and order their hot drinks.

denali notices how rosés shirt has went see through. it was white but now Denali can see her chest through it. it clings to her body perfectly and Denali doesn't even notice she is staring.

in return rosé notices how hot it is when a drop of water drips from denalis hair and slowly rolls down her face.

their drinks come and Denali takes a sip giving herself a milk mustache. rosé reaches over with her tissue and wipes it off and in the process she catches denalis eye for an unnatural am out of time.

"hey, what do you say we go back to my place" asks rosé "it's close and it's already cold outside" she says not wanting to tell Denali she really wants her to stay over. "I would love to thank you" says Denali smiling.

they walk off arm in arm to rosés house. it's dark and the sky is filled with stars they arnt anywhere near as bright as denalis eyes when she looks at rosé